╰ VIXEN

TITLE | Vixen

LOVE INTEREST | Author's Choice

SUMMARY |
"Come on Adelae don't you have questions that wants to be answered?"

Adalae never knew that she was going to get dragged into Jason Blossom case- literally.

PLOT CREATOR | automaetics

STATUS | Taken by imnotjaida

FACE CLAIM | Zendaya as Adelae Soto

NOTES | I was thinking that Adalae should have a cold personality and is very close due to her past

NOTES | I was thinking that Adalae should have a cold personality and is very close due to her past. She of course tries out for cheerleading and gets in since Cheryl thinks she has the attitude. I would say do not make the gang get along with her fast but as the story moves along the gang trust her. She gets involved the case by her secret that she was hiding. (If I accept you I will dm you the secret so it won't get spoil). I know I suck at being descriptive but she somehow helps the gang with the information that they need. Like when they need someone to get info on Cheryl she could always do that since Cheryl likes her. (??) you can change her name and the summary if you want to.

EXPERT |
"Come on Adalae get that detective out of you and let's solve this case."

"Do I look like Sherlock Holmes? No. The best thing that I could offer is my ice cold personality with a side of sarcasm."