╰ RIVAL

TITLE | Rival

LOVE INTEREST | Cheryl

SUMMARY |
"Really a Blossom? Oh, sweetie, I think you can do better than that."

"Oh, sweetie who the fuck asks for your garbage opinion, certainly not me that's for damn sure."

Reina the captain of Southside High had met Cheryl at a cheerleading competition. The two hit off, but not in a good way.

PLOT CREATOR | automaetics

STATUS | Taken by Brenna-Bubbles

FACE CLAIM | Lily James as Reina Hernandes

NOTES | Okay so Reina is the captain of cheerleading for Southside High and was know for her attitude and her place

NOTES | Okay so Reina is the captain of cheerleading for Southside High and was know for her attitude and her place. She meets Cheryl at a cheerleading competition with Riverdale High vs Southside High. They don't get along but slowly does which means you have to be patient. Anywho I was thinking that this could be based on Reina's family problem and also Cheryl's family problem. I think that the two could help each other and understand one of another.

If you want you could involve her with the Jason Blossom case (option). And please do not make Reina bring down her wall fast I want her to keep having an attitude towards everything. The only way you could break down her wall is if she's really close to someone. That could be Cheryl but not, in the beginning, it has to be in the middle. I just want her to have a strong personality that's all.

EXPERT |
"Oh look what we have here, a serpent be careful guys I heard they're known getting down dirty."

"Shut it Blossom you may be the Queen Bitch in that preppy school of yours, but you're in my territory now."