Chapter 2;Go Ahead

Alissa's POV
It felt like my brother kissing me so I get up and "thank you for saving my life but..."i said and slap him and walk inside to my room.

Jake's POV
"Thank you for saving my life but..." she said then I felt a pain this is not from things Alissa do to my heart it is pain like a bruise but it is not a bruise Alissa slapped me in the face and walk inside to be honest it really hurt.I was going to go after her but Neels stopped me and he go after her. Now Im mad Ihope he will go as soon as I close and open my eyes but nahh... couse he is going next week.Then i get my vlog camera from Marcus who is filming all this accidently at least this slap and Alissa jumpin to pool from roof will work on my career no its not gonna work.

Alissa's POV
Im in my room getting shower and I heard footsteps "JAKE I DONT WANNA TALK RIGHT NOW LETS TALK LETER" i shout from shower "its not jake its neels"i heard neels said " oh okay i said get out if the bathroom lookin things to wear to party and I decided(media) "in sorry about what jake did it was not the right time"he said "no time was right and there is nothing to be sorry about what he did"i said "but you slapped him"he mumbled "my mind works differently"i said and i changed my clothes and Emilio called me down staires so Neels and I going to downstaires and at the door there is a box sent for me and i said "thanks to guy"and closed the door I run to kitchen and and put the box on the table and start opening the box everyone is around me exept jake he thinks Im mad at him so stormed out while I was at the shower anyways I open the box and I see Jiffpom with a note on his mouth writes;

Forgive me
    -Jake Paul

It is so cute but i see a white bird flying in the air so iget jiffpom out of the box and go to the see bird and bird leaved a note on coffee table outside and i go there leaving jiffpom at house and note says;

I can give every
Single animal a note
And make them give it to
You till you forgive me call
Me if you forgive me
                 -Jake Paul

I run to upstaires get my phone and call him he picked right away and start talking "Alissa Im so sorry I knew you liked Neels but I did it anyways I cant control myself anymore you are so irresistible-i cut him "Im not mad at you jake I knew you liked me but I was not expecting you to kiss me and I dont like Neels anymore if you think why we cant be together is I have feelings for Neels...No I dont... so go ahead do what you can do to make me love you its your chance but right now I dont have feelings to you at least more than friends sorry"I explain "when did you stop liking Neels?"jake asked "not long ago"i answered "Im so sorry again Alissa but I got what I have to do"he said "Dont be sorry everyone is doing mistakes couse life has rights&wrongs but dont forget Im here no matter what with smile on my face to put smile on your face"i said "Alissa this is why I love you"he said "I have to look jiffpom bye see you at home"i said "bye"he said and we end the convo.

Jake's POV
Im so happy right now even Alissa doesnt like me back she give me green light so that means I have to rock Alissa's world but I think she is going to rock my world but whatever we belong each other soooo Im driving to target to make a box and get her a presant we should be a thing before Valentine's Day I totally forget the party my present changed.Im in the target getting a cute and big box and putting one of our photo m&m's valentines day edition and some other candy and I bought a dress and shoes(media) she wanted so bad but she couldnt get it couse we dont have time we were in a rush.She can wear it tonight at the party she choosed my outfit so Im choosing hers. Box is done Im at the door.Ivan open the door and Im runnin Alissa's room and put the box then I called her upstaires then before she sees me she see the box and opened it.Its where team10 house is cracked becouse if Alissa's scream when she see the dress and shoes joking house didnt cracked but it was a laud scream then everyone comed upstaires and Alissa runs and huggs me it felt like everything stopped and only thing I can feel is happiness she is giving to me. "Go change TEAM10 HOUSE WE ARE GONNA ROCK THE PARTYY"i shout "YAAAASSS"everyone shout and I head to my room and wear clothes Alissa pick(media) and go downstaires to wait with other boys.

Alissa's POV
Im so exited to wear the outfit Jake bought for me Im doing my make up with Tessa also Tessa know the phone convo with Jake so she know he bought me this we are done and we put our dresses on and ready to "rock that party" according what Jake said.We knew everyone is waiting for us but beauty takes time okaayy.We are going downstaires and everyone is looking to us couse we look stunning.We can see their mouth dropped "close it" we said to boys and we walk to the car.

{I wrote a loooong chapter hope you liked write what you think at the comments and vote pls.Im gonna update tomorrow a new chapter that makes two chapters a day but I have so many ideas going on but I cant post two chapters a day normally but to day Im going school late so had time to write. But I will try posting two chapters a day not a promise}