Chapter 4;Drama

Jake's POV
I wake up with a total headache from last night. Its 10:00am right now but no sound at the house. I can smell of coffee soo I just simply followed the smell of the coffee couse its only thing that I need right now. I see Alissa making a smoothie as a breakfast to herself everyone is sleeping. Its creepy to see only Alissa awake she always gets up last in the house. I just simply said "Goodmorning" to her couse what I did last night was inappropriate.Alissa replied "Goodmorning jackyjake" I'm shocked. What was the thing she called me again "jackyjake" that is not Alissa style its not Alissa,please someone give me back my Alissa back. I get a cup of coffee that I smell from upstaires and sit on the table middle of the kitchen and Alissa is sitting opposite of me drinking smoothie. I thought we should talk because I wanna know what is going on with her.

A=Alissa J=Jake

J:What is going on with you Alissa?

A:What do you mean jackyjake?

J:Stop calling me that.(annoyed)
Also that is what I mean its not the Alissa I know and I know that I know you couse I owe you.

A:You are right its not me.(calm voice)

J:SOO WHY THE F**K YOU DID THAT?

A:Why are you shouting to me everyone is sleeping they are not now probably!?

J:COUSE I WANT YOU. IM DONE WITH THIS TESSA DRAMA WE WERE DRUNK AND YOU ARE THE GIRL THAT I LOVE!?!?!?

A:I SAID STOOOPP.(closing her ears with her hands and crying slowly sliding down)

J:IM NOT GONNA STOP TILL I GET YOU YOU BELONG TO ME YES I MADE OUT WITH TESSA BUT I WAS DRUNK AND REGRET THAT!?!?

A:...

J:I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME BACK. I JUST WANT TO FEEL YOUR LIPS TOUCHING TO MY LIPS...

(Everyone is awake and listening)

A:IT HURT ME WHEN YOU KISSED HER BUT I DIDNT MIND IT COUSE I KNOW TESSA MY BEST FRIEND DONT LIKES YOU AND CANT CONTROL WHEN SHE IS DRUNK. BUT IT DIDNT CHANGED THE FACT THAT IT HURT BUT I TRIED TO ACT NORMAL I WAS NOT MAD UNTIL NOW YOU CROSSED THE LINE. IM DONE YOU LOSE YOU CHANCE! DONT COME TO ME AGAIN SAYING "I love you Alissa give me a chance".

Then she just walk to her room with Tessa,Jeniffer{the new girl in the latest vlog of jake i dont know if her name is jeniffer sorry if its wrong}

Alissa's POV
I dont know what happened down their but I'm hurt,my heart hurting and he messed up everything but the yhing is after all of this drama I still have feelings for him. That's happened now I have to go on with my life soo I put a bikini on(media) then get a towel head to the pool with girls. We are putting our towels down then I hear some footsteps Jake is running to the pool. When I'm gonna get rid of him,he see us mad soo he get out with Liam and they go inside. Then we get in the jacuzzi then pool.

{sorry for not posting but i had so many exams this week and i know its too short but I'll try my best to update more even its short thank you for all your support and ideas in comment also rhank all of you who voted hoping to see ya soon}