Chapter 7;Too Close

Jake's POV
We arelocked up here for at least 6 hour. Alissa is trying so hard not to sleep especially in my room. We didnt talk at all in last 6 hours she was on her phone I was on my phone I filmed a bit and now Im starting to feel hungry. So I asked Alissa "Alissa are you hungry?" she answerd "No but I wanna sleep." I said "Why dont you sleep then?" pointing the bed. "I cant sleep with these." she said pointing her clothes, "I have some of your clothes that you left here. Do want to look those?" I asked. "Thanks Jake but why are you keeping them?" Alissa asked, "I dont wanna forget how the women I love smells." I said. "Jake after all this drama you know that we cant be together." she said. For last 6 hours thats the only thing she said abıut us and its negative its not good.

Alissa's POV
I need to sleep soo bad. I dont even know what Im talking so I asked Jake about the my clothes that he was talking about earlier.

J=Jake A=Alissa

A:Jake you said that you have clothes ıf mine can I wear them?

J:They are your clothes of course you can.
(He walked his closet ang give me my shorts and tshirts)

J:You can choose anything you want just leave me a shirt.

A:Thats not right Jake.

J:Nothing is right for you Alissa. Everything about me is wrong.

A:Jake do whatever you want. I dont really care.(I turned my back and start to change)

J:Im sorry but you are too beatiful for me to not fall for.

A:That is your problem you only care about looks.

J:I LOVE YOU WITH YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS!

A:....

J:I JUST NEED YOU TO GIVE ME A CHANCE.

A:What if I dont want to?(I turned to him and he got closer I walk back but he got closer again I tried to walk back but I hit the bed. He still tried to walk but he couldnt and that made me lean back a bit. He rubbed my cheek softly with his fingers, I was going to fall to bed but he quickly grabbed my waist and leaned to kiss me but he just rubbed his lips with mine and start talking)

J:You have two options, 1- I will fuck you here right now or 2- wear your clothes.
(Pointing my body which has only underwear on. I should have thinked about this but he annoyed me so I couldnt
wait till I get fully dressed.)

A:.....

J:I guess this is yes to first option.

Tessa's POV
We are sitting watching TV because its sunday so no one works in repair department of the lock. Then we heard some yelling from up staires we walked up staires so we can here what they talk or yell about then I rememberd we broke the the doors lock so there is a hole where you open the door so I looked from there I see Alissa with her underwear and Jake is trying to kiss her. I send everyone down staires exept Kade.

T=Tessa K=Kade

T:Kade..

K:Tessa what did you see?

T:Alissa was with her underwear-

K:What was Jake doing?

T:If you dont cut I will explain.

K:Go on!

T:Jake was about to kiss her.

K:Alissa was so rude yo Jake last time I check when they got this far.

T:We will see after they get out.

K:We will...

{Its short I know but I wanted to update sooo hope you enjoyed pls hit that star and comment what you think byeee}