0n€

Twisted.
Twisting it deeper and deeper. It wasn't enough. No it wasn't. She needed more.

Out of breath, she looked over her back, one nod was enough to send her over the edge.

Crazy.
She laughed out loud. She loved it. She wish she could do it infinite times a day and still survive. She pressed down deeper, thinking, more more more. Her own screech awakened her from the state of mind she was in. Looking down she screamed and screamed, and a little more.

' No no no. I didn't do it. I didn't do it. It w-was her.' she kept murmuring over and over again.

'Please believe me, it wasn't me. I could never,' Turning around she pointed in front of her. 'Look at her. She. She did it. She made me do it.'

The other girl just imitated her movements. She also looked like her, so much so that one look at both of them you'd believe that they were the same people. Black hair cascaded down their backs in unruly curls. Both had pale white skin, a stark contrast with their hair.

Leaning forward towards the other girl, she almost collided with her,

'Why?' It came out as a whisper.

The other girl did not answer, instead she stool still.

She sighed. No answer again. Blinking, she watched transfixed as, the other girl blinked back. She tried to touch her, to strangle her, but the glass of the mirror always prevented her from doing so.

She boomed out a laugh thinking,

One day, one day I will.