Oh god, I MET ONE DIRECTION RIGHT NOW!! (One Direction fanfic)

Ok, so this is my first fanfic and i want to dedicate this chapter to KrissLoves1Direction becouse my story will never be better than yours :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Courtney

Okay, so my name is Courtney. I´m 15 and i´m from Slovakia, but now i´m on holiday in London. My friend Kristin live there and i came to visit her. In Slovakia we´ve got summer holiday in school earlier, so she is right now in school.

I came to library to the city. I also go out cause my cat -Garfield, yeah it´s orange and lazy like Garfield from movie- need to go for a little walk. I was reading my favourite book -Harry Potter by the way- and walking on the square, when i saw 4 guys, how they are looking on me. I really hate guys like those. Everything about girls, what they care is only face. I was looking everywhere just not at them, when something or someone thrusted to me and my book falled down.

"Sorry, my fault." he said and another guy lifted my book. Curly guy, who thrusted to me was really nice, but i was angry on him so i thought he was cheeky. Next to him were other two guys. The sexy one and stripe one. Another guy was so hot and he has my book.

"Nice. Harry Potter! I like that." said the hot one.

"Yeah, thanks." i said and took my book back.

"You have really nice accent. You are not from England, right?" said curly guy.

"No, i´m not." Why did this cheeky guy ask me where i´m from? He thrusted to me, and now he try to be charming? But he is. A little.

"C´mon. I´m not so bad."

"I don´t know you, so i can´t say it..."

"I love this girl." screamed guy in stripe T-shirt. By the way, I had stripe T-shirt too.

"So, do you give me another chance?" said cheeky one. He had one of those PLEASE-SAY-YES looks. And his eyes were so beautiful and deep...

"Can you decide quick, please? We must go for Niall to Nandos." broke silent guy, who looked the smartest of these boys. When i was looking in eyes, that cheeky guy i had some of those feelings when you must say...

"Okay, why not."

"Yes!" i must smiled, when i see him soo happy. Oh my carrot! These dimples are so familiar.

"C´mon bro, we must go take Niall away from his love." said his friend. He was really really hot. Black hair, brown eyes...Not bad.

"Okay, so at 7 o´clock in park." he said me and they went away.

"Wait." i screamed at him. " I don´t know your name and...I´m Courtney by the way."

They all look at me like i was crazy. Then other guys started laughing.

"What´s happend?" i asked.

"Nothing, it´s okay. I´m Harry. Harry Styles." he said and then they left.

What he said? Harry...Styles? Can you kill me?! I didn´t recognize him and other guys because they were only four. Niall was in Nandos. OH GOD, I MET ONE DIRECTION RIGHT NOW!!!