Maybe millions girls love me, but i love one of the million

Courtney

"Courtney, can i talk with you?" I´ll kill you, Cheryl! If i stay alive after this conversation with Harry. 

I just nodded.

"Can we go on more private place?" asked me. I stood up and went with him.

When we came out, he said me: "I think, Loui likes your friend."

"Yeah, i heard he loves spontaneous girls. But did you really want talk about them?" i asked him. I still didn´t look at him.

"Actually, i wanted talk about us." he wanted catch my hand, but i put my hands to the packets.

"I´m sorry about that on meadow. I wouldn´t do that what i did."

"It´s okay Harry, i´m not angry on you. But i don´t think, we can dating. Because you are pop star and i´m just normal girl."

"But i´m just normal guy too."

"No you aren´t. Millions girls love you."

"Maybe millions girls love me, but i love on of the million." he said and now, really cought my hand.

"I just don´t think, it´ll be good."

"Okay. If you want it." he said and let my hand fall down.

We came into Nandos and i saw Louis, how he decided, he´ll go to our table where sat Cheryl.

"Do you think, your friend likes Loui?"  asked Harry.

"Yeah, actually Cheryl is in love with him. He is her obsession." i smiled. She has experiences in dating with famous guys. If Loui know with who she dated before...

"I think, i´ll go help Loui, because he really don´t know what he can do when he is with girl. He is like me." said Harry and he wanted go but i stopped him with my hand.

"Give him a chance." i said and looked at Harry. My hand still was on his chest. I looked at his eyes. Is stay away from him that, what i really want? C´mon Court! It´s better and you know it. i let my hand  fell down.

"Uhm, so come sit to our table. Let Loui and Cher." said me Harry and pulled me to their table. But there were Kristin and Zayn. They talked.

"So, what we´ll do?" i asked and looked around. I looked for Liam and Niall but i didn´t see them anywhere.

"Maybe i can drive you home, if you want." said Harry.

"Maybe you can, but as a friend okay?"

"Of course." Was that irony? I looked at Cher and Kris. They were so happy. They talked with their idols.

"Can we? Don´t be afraid, they´ll be okay." said Harry and then we left.

We stopped in front of my house. Actually, Kriss´ house. Harry went with me to door.

"Want you come in?" i asked him. We are friends so he can.

"Yeah, why not." We came to living room.

"Do you want drink something?" i asked.

"That what you want." he said. I came to kitchen and took bottles of Coca-Cola. But that stupid lid i couldn´t open.

"Can i?" i heard Harry´s voice behind me. I froze. Harry put his hands around me and took me bottles.

"But i don´t think i like him. Zayn is player." i heard Kriss. They came so fast.

"I like Louis and...Harry what are you doing here?" askedCher when she saw us.

"I´m leaving. Bye girls." he said and looked at me. Then he left. I still couldn´t move.

"I hope he won´t say to Zayn, what i said." said Kriss and took bottle of Coca-Cola.

"So you like him?" asked Cher.

"How i said, i don´t know. He is player and he is flirting with everyone..." they continued in their conversation. I went to my room. But that wasn´t good idea because on walls were posters with One Direction. Especially with Harry.

I took my clothes and things and i moved to guest room. I wanted read my favourite book but it was Harry Potter. Zayn. Then i wanted lie on the bed but on the wall was picture with cat. Harry. Everything what i see or do reminds me of you.

"Court, Court." i heard Kriss and then she ran into my room.

"One Direction are on twitcam." she shout.

"Kriss do you know you talked with Zayn, right?" i asked her. But i understood her.

"Yeah. C´mon." she pulled me to Cheryl´s room. When we came we saw Cher like she was dancing around and screaming.

"They are on twitcam, they are on twitcam. One Direction ARE on twitcam." she sang and i must smiled.

On twitcam were Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall. Harry wasn´t home because he just left from our house. Fangirls asked them when he is but they ignored their question about Harry. And then we heard.

"Hi guys. I´m home." Harry came.

"Do you want popcorn?" i asked and went to kitchen. I didn´t hurry. When i came back to Cher´s room, someone just asked Harry ´How he can seduce girl´. 

"Actually, i don´t know because if i know that i wouldn´t be here right now. I recomment you ask Zayn. He is better that me in that." answered Harry.

"Oh how cute." said Kriss and she looked at me.

"C´mon Court. Give him another chance." Cher looked at me too. But she reminds me of our first encounter with Harry when he said that too.