Perfect, she'll think i'm idiot.

Hi guys, this is new chapter :) so enjoy it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry

With Zayn, Liam and Louis I was on square. We waited for Niall. He went to Nandos because he was as usual, hungry.

"Oh guys, look at that girl!" said Louis. I followed his sight and i saw her. Pretty blonde girl with red trousers and braces. I´m not surprised, Lou like her. But i like her, too.

"She read. She must be intelligent. Wait it is Harry Potter?" great. Zayn like her.

"But she has cat." i want to other guys know i like her. Not because of cat, of course.

"I have Daniell, so..." nice Liam. Thanks.

"Yeah, that´s true. I have Eleanor, so she is yours, guys. But i really like those braces..." said Louis, but i didn´t listen him already. I must be faster than Zayn. I was just a few meters from her, when i stumbled and falled on her. I heard laugh behind my back. Yeah, that must be funny, for them.

"Sorry, my fault." i said, when other guys came and Zayn lifted her book. He´s right, that was Harry Potter.

"Nice. Harry Potter! I like that." he said.

"Yeah, thanks." she told him. No, no, no, no, no. Zayn has better impression than me. I must say something right now. But what? Think Harry, think!!

"You have really nice accent. You are not from England, right?" I said it? Really? Prerfect, she´ll think i´m idiot. Yeah, she look at me like i am.

"C´mon. I´m not so bad." i´m like desperate.

"I don´t know you, so i can´t say it..."

"I love this girl." stay away Louis! I warn you! I must do something. I must depend on my irresistible and sexy me.

"So, do you give me another chance?" i had PLEASE look on my face. It´s like big eyes and little smile.

"Can you decide quick, please? We must go for Niall to Nandos." shut up liam.

"Okay, why not." she said.

"Yes!" i wanted dance, scream and kiss her, but i controled myself and she smiled. I didn´t want go but Zayn...

"C´mon bro, we must go take Niall away from his love." yeah, you lose Zayn and now you are jealous?

"Okay, so at 7 o´clock in park." i can´t wait.

"Wait. I don´t know your name and...I´m Courtney by the way." She don´t know my name? That´s first time. And my "brothers" didn´t help me, when they started laugh.

"What´s happend?" she was confused.

"Nothing, it´s okay. I´m Harry. Harry Styles." 

I saw, she knows me, but why she didn´t know me before?

"Heh bro, she didn´t know you. You are not so known." laugh Louis.

"Be quiet Louis. He falled in love." thanks Liam. Now he never stops.

"Hi guys! Where were you? You weren´t hungry?" Niall came. Guys started explain him everything, but i can´t focus. I must thought on her. One her eyes and hair. The way, like she smiled. I knew, i must see her again...