What's wrong with me?

Harry

I woke up with smile on my face. Yesterday, after my conversation with Loui, we sang songs and just amused. Everything was perfect. But no, it wasn´t perfect because she wasn´t here. I felt like my heart broke on pieces. And these pieces of my heart missed her. I tried close my eyes and think about everything else, but i always saw her face.

"What´s wrong with me?" i screamed.

"I don´t know bro, but will be so nice and don´t scream again. I try sleep." i heard Louis´ voice somewhere under my bed.

"Loui what are you doing here?"

"I don´t know, actually. I remember everithing what happend yesterday but this just...i don´t know what happend, okay?" i tried remember too, but i can´t. Liam will know. If we were drunk he wasn´t, i´m sure. I jumped from my bed, when i heard it.

"Au, Harry! What the fuck are you doing?" i though, i jumped on the floor, but i jumped on Zayn.

"Sorry Zayn." i abologized and came to the kitchen, where i supposed Liam´ll be. But in the kitchen, i found only Niall, laying on the table. Around him were a lot of food. I was hungry, so i took apple and came to living-room. Liam must be here.

But he wasn´t.

"Where are you Liam?" i really hope, we weren´t so bad, he must left.

"I´m home!" i heard like door closed and then Liam´s voice.

"Liam! I though, you left." i screamed and ran to him. In hall i knocked with Louis, who ran welcome Liam too.

"Left? Why did you think that?" asked Liam, when we all were in living-room. Just Niall slept on the table.

"Cause i can´t remember what happend yesterday. Nobody of us." i showed around.

"Well, i can tell you that. You and Loui came to us, after your secret conversation, and you sang like crazy. And Zayn, as usual, joined. You all were like, i don´t know...like after some energy juice or what. Niall came to kitchen and selected all food of fridge. And then he falled asleep. You..." he showed on me, Lou and Zayn, " You went to Harry´s room. I don´t know what you did there cause Danielle called me and i went to her. And now i came back and you, Harry, ran around naked and screamed."

"No, no, no. I didn´t just run around. I looked for you cause i woke up with Louis under my bed..."

"No that´s not my fault. You woke up and screamed like idiot. ´What´s wrong with me?´ i´ll say you what´s wrong with..." he didn´t end because i started chase him.

"Help, HELP! He want kill me!" screamed Louis, when i cought him.

"But we weren´t drunk, right?" asked Zayn. After two weeks with me and Lou, you´ll learn ignore our "fights".

"When i came out, you weren´t." answered Liam.

"Niall was here. Maybe he will know what we did." i said, when i let Loui.

"I don´t think, because he falled asleep before i left!" You ever must be smartest Liam? I wanted say something, when i heard doorbell. Liam came open and we heard scream.

"Can you explain me, what you did yesterday?" Oh no. That was our neighbour. Old women, who hates all fun.

"Actually, we want ask you the same." i said and stood up. But that wasn´t good idea because...

"Oh my god!" she screamed. Loui started to laugh.

"Harry, you´re still naked." said Zayn with absolutly serious face. Uuups! I went to my room and dressed black trousers. I wanted leave, but i saw i haven´t T-shirt. So i took some and came down.

"Harry, you´re weird." shout at me Loui.

"Why?" i looked at him.

"This lovely Mrs.Hagelin, told us what happend yesterday. And you did some...thinks with her cat." answered Loui. I tried have poker face but i couldn´t. I didn´t remember anything, I didn´t know what i did. Actually, i could do anything.

"C´mon Louis. Don´t scared him. You just tried chase it." quieted me Liam. Thanks god.

"Don´t be bad on him, Loui. And what did you do? You ate all carrots from Mrs.Hagelin´s garden." saved me Zayn.

"But you, Zayn, you stole my mirror." said Mrs.Hagelin. I started laugh like crazy. Typical Zayn.

"Okay so, I´m so sorry because of guys. I promise that will never happen again." yeah, like alway. Serious Liam.

"I hope. And Louis, if you want carrot, please say me it before you´ll destroy my garden." said Mrs.Hagelin and then she left. Who could suppose, our old neighbour, will be nice? I couldn´t, of course.

"Hey guys, what happend?" Niall woke up. Finally.

"A loong story." i said. He shrugged his shoulders and went change his clothes.