Chapter Five

Vincent's POV

We are currently in a common room of royal bloods. When our Class ended we came all here to meet the person who rules in the Royal Blood Clan.It is a way for us to become a righteous heir of our Family.It's not simple to be part of a Royal Clan, It takes many sacrifices,test and challenges to be an Heir.

As we enter the common room we go to our assigned seats and then i saw Prince who already seated in his seat.I don't know but i badly want to punch him in his face of what he did to Keith.

But I know that was impossible but if I see Keith crying because of him,I won't hesitate to do what the royal clan forbidden us to do.

"Thinking of something huh?"And then Caleb seated beside me but I ignored him and continue to read the Royal Blood Clan Guide Book."

"Come on Vince I didn't see you for a while.Balita ko may babae kang nagugustuhan ngayon a? You even have a talk and laugh with her who's this lucky girl?"After that he chuckled.

"Shut up and mind your own damn business."I said with cold voice.

"Whooow!Ikaw nga talaga ang Jared Vincent Xavier na nakilala ko back when we were kids, you still keep secret and doesn't open up to us when we talk about girls."after he said that he looks straight and he crosses his two arm.

"I remember the girl na pinag aagawan nyo ni Prince before, because of that girl and because of her nagka sira sira ang pagkakaibigan nating tatlo." This time I look back at Caleb because of what he said.

"Are you talking to me just to bring up the past?"I said.

"Well hindi ko lang maiwasan na maalala ang nakaraan siguro kung hindi natin sya nakilala maayos pa sana ang pagkakaibigan nating tatlo.That's why I always tell to my self if I saw that girl in the future I swear that I will confront her and never forgive her of what she did to our friendship." I feel the sadness in Caleb's voice,I won't blame him because all he said was true.

Before I can reply to Caleb, King Clarence came,we all stand together to greet the Highness.

Author's POV

"Hail King Clarence!"

"Hail the Pure Bloods."King Clarence Said.

Matapos na batiin ang hari ay kanila munang hinintay na makaupo si King Clarence bago sila sabay sabay umupo.

"Dear pure bloods, before we start i just want to inform all of you that before i pass my throne to the righteous Heir and that is my long lost daughter..-"

Pagkasambit nun ni King Clarence ay nagulat at nagtaka ang lahat sa kanyang sinambit.

"Your Highness, your daughter have been lost 12 years ago how can you past your throne to her?!" Sambit ng isa sa mga Royal blood.

"That's what I want all of you to know that my long lost daughter has been found and she is already in the Academy and now your Final task to be the righteous Heir not just only in your Family but the Heir of Pure Royal Blood clan is to figure out who is my daughter and if that happens the Pure Royal Blood Man who able to figure out can marry my daughter at kanyang magiging katuwang sa pumumuno sa Pure Royal Blood Clan. At kung isang babae naman ang makakatuklas sa aking anak maaring sya ang pumangalawa sa pumumuno ng aking anak sa Pure Royal Blood Clan."

Laking gulat ng lahat sa mga isiniwalat ni King Clarence, halo halo ang reaksyon ng lahat, ang iba ay nagulat sa biglaang pagbabago ng hari sa kinagawiang tradisyon ng Pure Royal Blood Clan ang iba ay  nagagalit dahil masasayang ang lahat ng kanilang mga hirap kung sa pagpapakasal lamang sa anak ng isang Hari ang paraan upang maging tagapagmana ng trono.