04

When I rolled into my parking lot, I turned the car off and I just sat in my driveway, thinking about what the hell I just got myself into. I sighed, grabbed my suit case with Jacob's files in it, and my Burger King bag and went inside my house. I locked my door and plopped down on my couch. I, Layel, am so tired. I flipped through the TV channels looking for something to watch. There were no good shows on as usual so I cut it off and went upstairs to my room with my bag. I took off my pants and sat Indian Style on my bed and began to devour my food. After I finished my meal, I threw away my trash and stripped down and took a nice warm shower.

As I'm washing my body, I hear my room door open. I sat there confused for a minute and decided to check it out. I get my towel and silently get out if the shower, leaving it on and crack open the door wide enough for me to sneak out, even though I'm just looking. I didn't see anything and my room door was closed so I brushed it off and got back in the shower to continue washing up. Afterwards, I heard my bathroom door slam shut. I was not about to damn die. I've seen too many horror movies to go down like this. I put myself into defence mode. I peeked out of the curtain and didn't see anything but black. Something was in front of me. I screamed and slammed the curtain shut. I soon came down from my hypoventilation and peeped out the shower again. This time I didn't see anything. All I saw was my regular bathroom. I thought to myself that I must be going crazy. I slowly started washing off again with my senses on high alert. Half way through my shower, I heard a faint voice. Don't look up. I was dead ass terrified. Look up. a different voice said. I think there was an angel and a devil on each side of my shoulders, as cliché it may sound. Letting curiosity kill, I slowly look up, to see nothing. I stare at the ceiling for a while, just thinking, why did the voice tell me to look up if there's nothing to see? As I looked back forward all I saw was an afro and a naked caramel body. I screamed once more before covering my bare body the best I could. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!" he stared me straight in my eyes. "stop yelling," he says surprisingly, very calm and quietly. I stared at him like he lost his damn mind "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN STO-" "You will not like what I will do to you if you don't stop fucking. yelling. " he says, venom clearly dripping from his every word. "And what if I don't?" "It doesn't matter because you did." "But I didn't though" "Oh yeah? Listen to yourself," I stayed quiet for a minute, then I realized he was washing up, not paying any attention to me. I kept my thoughts locked away so he couldn't read them, because the thoughts I was thinking weren't suitable for him to know. I slid out and quickly got my clothes and ran to my nearest guest room. I put on my clothes and walked into my room to see Jacob looking around in my room. "Are you snooping?" I asked sounding as if I were disgusted. "No Layel, I may be insane but I'm not crazy. There's a difference," "Well what are you looking for?" "A towel" It came to my realization that he was still naked. I stopped and stared. damn , his dick had to be at least 7 inches. I said to myself, forgetting that he had access to my thoughts. he chuckled. "I can still hear your thoughts Layel." I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks and ran to get him a towel. When I found a clean one, I threw it at him and left. As weird as this situation may seem, it's harmless at the moment. So I guess I should offer him some food. "JACOOOOBBBB, YOU HUNGRYY ?!" "you know, you don't have to yell all the time. I can read your thoughts, remember?" he says speaking to me through my mind. "But it just seems weird to me. I like talking out loud" I thought back at him. He then appeared off to the side of me. I don't remember hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. "Wait a minute. You have some type of superspeed or teleportation because I didn't hear anything coming down the steps." "Maybe, maybe not," he smirked. He always smirking. "I heard that" I rolled my eyes. "Are you hungry or not," I asked dryly. Reading my thoughts is a violation of my personal space. "Damn, sorry ma, and nahh, I'm alright. Thanks though." "mhm." I hum with squinted eyes. "Don't cycling call me ma and I still have questions for you." "Ask away," he sighs out, leaning back on my couch with his arms sprawled out across the top. "How did you escape and how do you know where I live?" "Easy, I have holographic abilities and I know where you are at all times," "How does your holographic abilities work?" I asked, sitting down on the same couch he's on. "Well, its kinda self explanatory, when I go somewhere I don't need to be, I use a holograph that I create from streams of light that makes it seem like I'm at the hospital when I'm not," I was confused. I guess he saw my expression because he added, "Its hard to understand," He stated turning the tv on. "Oh okay, because I was hella confused," he chuckled and smirked, "yea," then was a long silence, so I took that time to take in his features. He looks so familiar.