05

I abruptly woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who is calling me in the middle of my sleep. "Hello?" "Wake up and get here by 7:00" "Its already 6:45!" "That's your fault. Now hurry up." Lei hung up. She could've told me this last night.

I rolled out of bed, did my hygiene routine and damn near crawled to my closet. I pulled out & put on a plain black crop top, medium wash jeans and some silver flip flops. I put my hair in a messy bun as well. I got my phone and keys. I text Lei that I was on my way. 7 minutes later I was at Starbucks. It was a FINE brownskin at the cash registers his morning. "Hello, how may I help you today?" "Um. Yes hi. Can i have a Hazelnut Macchiato and a White Chocolate Mocha to go please?" "Yes ma'am. Whats your name?" "Layel" "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He shot me a gorgeous smile. Okay daddyyyyyyy. Fine ass. "Thank you. Whats your's?" I replied sightly smiling. "Chris. Here's your order too. See you sometime soon?" "Thanks, and definitely" I said fully smiling. He was everything.

10 minutes later, I pulled up to my job. I check my phone to see what time it was 7:16. Oops. She'll be okay. I go inside the office and check in. "Hey Keisha, I thought you were off today" I said in a questioning tone. "I was but i decided to come anyway, I love my job too much" She replied with a pretty smile. I laughed at her bright personality, she is always so happy and in good spirits.

I click the 12th floor button on the elevator and waited. When i finally reached my floor, i walked down the long white halls looking for my patients room. 423. Lets begin my day.