Chapter 2

Authors note
Okay hi guys , so I know the last chapter was Super bad because I wrote like ages ago and I was kinda giving up in the story but decided not too , so I hope this is better and .... Enjoy xxxxxxx

-------------------------

Jamie's POV

I woke with Harry's arm slung over me and wrapped protectively under my waist . Slowly a slid from his grip and managed to get of the bed before I heard a moan. I spun around " Good morning sweetheart " I chirped leaning over to kiss him . He groaned again a grabbed me rolling over so I was under him " you" kiss " never " kiss " wake " kiss " me " kiss " up kiss . He poured nibbling my neck " oh get off Harry " I laughed but let him anyway.

After a bit I crawled away from him and walked to the bathroom where I quickly rinsed then went back into the room to find Harry on his side his head propped up with a large hand , I wiggled my hips a bit " what are you looking at curly ?" I teased slowly slipping on a plain push up black bra then matching panties " not looking , just thinking " he smiled getting out of bed a hugging me " Please font go to Antarctica" he whispered , I jerked myself away from him and raised an eyebrow " What " I asked grabbing a green tank top and pulling it over my head " Don't go, it's really dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt " he said it trying to sound gentle but it just made me angrier " no . I will go because this is what I love and you can't control me Harry " I snapped taking some skins and putting them on then grabbing a grey zip up hoodie , Harry sighed " Im not trying to control you Jamie I just worry about you I mean what would the press say if something happened ?" His voice had risen and sounded annoyed , something snapped in me and a burst end out with anger " Oh so this about the press then Harry it's always about the press " I yelled standing up to face him " no Jamie that's not it " I cut him off " you can't make me perfect Harry , I know you want some good polite girlfriend who is really good with the fans and will do whatever you want but that isn't me and I won't change for your stupid little songs and screeching fans so get over it Harry " I screamed stuffing on some shoes and running out the door he followed me " wait Jamie I didn't mean it stop being stubborn " he called and I let out a dark laugh " stubborn?!? If you don't like it Harry then Leave it !!!" I shrieked banging the front door and started running down the street I wouldn't just nod my head like a good little girl I wouldn't let him control me .

Indigos POV

The sound of yelling rang through my ears at 6 in the morning . Harry and Jamie were arguing . Again .

They haven't been them selfs lately and a few times I had walked onto Jamie crying in the bathroom or her bedroom . Last week some time I found her in the shared bathroom ( which no body goes in )

Flashback -
*
I trudged down the hall my fluffy socks sliding easily on the smooth wood . I walked past the shared bathroom like I always do when I heard a muffled sobbing coming from behind the closed door.
cautiously I approached closer , the sobs were female , it wasn't like I thought they were coming from one of the boys anyway

" Jamie " I asked quietly , then tentatively knocked

" Go away Inds I don't want your sympathy " she cried and I heard the door lock

I sighed and tried a different approach

" Harry is being such a dick lately , sorry to say It but its true you know " I said with a gossip tinge to my voice
Another sob rang through the air

" no , no he's only being .... Strange because of me , it's not him ." She said and I heard a loud hiccup

" oh Jamie , stop thinking like that . You know it's not your fault " I comforted her butting my lip hoping that was the right thing to say . I slid down with my back against the door leaning my head back and pocketing my phone.