Chapter 3

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE Authors note

Helloooooo lovelies I hope you like this chapter is Sooo short just because you guys still know I am writing , has been real busy lately so my sinceres apologies !!!!

-------------------------

Indies POV

The whole room froze as Jamie stepped in the room , she looked awkwardly between us then locked eyes with Harry . He broke away first " look Jamie I ..." Jamie rolled her eyes at him and gave a quick glance around the room then back at Harry " Oh gawd you seriously gonna make me do this " she muttered under her breath so that only me and her heard it .

Jamie took in a deep breath " you really don't get it do you " Jamie asked with a slightly humorous tinge , Harry looked confused and I felt sorry for the guy Jamie can be extremely intimidating when she wanted " What , Jamie " his voice was small

Jamie rolled her eyes again " GET YOUR CURLY ARSE OVER HERE BOY " she shouted and stuck out a hip , Harry chuckled nervously but still walked his way over to her , he barely made it a meter away from her when she lunged at him their mouths colliding and the room rang out with 'whoo hoos ' .

After a while we all started fiddling and Louis cleared his throat . Jamie pulled her lips away but kept her hands placed on his cheeks their noses almost itching and his mop of curly hair brushing against her forehead . Jamie whispered something and his smile widen .

I was glad they were all good but I couldn't help but feel the deep never ending hole when I saw people in love . I don't think I can ever love again .

" who is gonna clean this up ?" Liam sighed flicking some pancake of the counter bench , either seconds the room fled including me in seconds.

We ended up just hiring a three hour cleaning service called 'Callys cleaning'

Ding dongggg ding dongggg

" get the door Louis " I screamed rushing to the stairs to find Louis laying on the vouch with nothing on but boxers

" Louis put some clothes on the cleaning lady's here " I hissed flapping my arms trying to get him to leave .

He rolled his eyes " calm down missy " he mused slowly getting up.

I reached for the door and Opened it to a large woman with greasy black hair and a few hairs on her upper lip " Callys cleaning at your services " she said in a bored monotoned voice

" hi , I'm indigo "

The lady sighed and didn't replie

" where's the mess "

I blinked

" right , right the mess " I said ushering for her to follow me " just through there " I pointed through to the kitchen

The lady raised an eye Brow before turning back to me

" this will take more than three hours , the over time pay is a extra 70 $ per hour"

I nodded handing her some dead presidents " keep the change " I said weakly as she stuffed it in her pocket .

She turned her back and took a long long at the mess we made .

With another deep sigh she yelled out

" Eva , come here "

" no mama I'm busy" a thick Spanish accent rang out from the van they came in .

She replied with some threatening Spanish and footsteps followed

In walked a young girl who must still be in high school.

She looked up

I gasped

In front if me stood the girl that helped ruin my perfect life

-------------------------------------------

Okay this chapter was shirt like you knew it would be

Please vote!!!!!

Love you lovelies