Chapter Three: Just The Start

Camila's POV:

        We all gathered into one small room. Ally, Dinah and Normani are on the floor beside the couch watching Beyoncé videos on Youtube and sharing laughs, and Lauren sat down beside me on the two-seat couch. I guess everyone was just taking some time to get to know each other better before the hard work starts.

"So Camila, how have you been?" Lauren asked giving a light smile.

"I'm good..i'm still kinda shocked we ended up getting put into a group together," I said exagerrating.

"I know right? I think it's gonna be fun though," Lauren said.

"Yeah me too," I said giving her a smile back.

*beep*

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh," Lauren said taking her phone from her pocket. She looked at it and had a smile on her face.

"It's just a text," she replied still looking at it smiling.

"just a text? does it happen to be from a hot guy by any chance?" I said smirking.

She did a fake gasp. "What makes you think that?"

"I saw you with one earlier. So are you guys dating or what?!"

"He's just Keaton," she said laughing. "I've only known him since this morning.."

"Well I think you and Keaton would be cute together."

"Shut up" she said blushing.

"You know it's true," I said giving her a nudge.

"So do you like anyone right now?" she asked.

"Uhm..I don't know." I said, shrugging.

"There must be someone!" she said.

"Not really," "I don't talk to boys that much. I get too awkward and nervous," I said laughing a bit.

"So you've never had a boyfriend or anything?" she asked.

I nodded.

"What? okay that's crazy.. you're like way too gorgeous to have never had one," she said and I laughed because she was so cute.

"Thanks i guess,"

"Seriously though. You're on X Factor now. you're gonna have boys all over you and I'm gonna find you a guy," she said winking at me.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her neck and she hugged me back by the waist.

There was a knock on the door before one of the producers came in.

"Okay girls, Simon has asked me to come and get you, he wants to see you for a quick meeting in his office right away." she said and walked back out.

Lauren and I got up and walked over to the others, we all walked out together wondering what this would be about.

We met the producer down the hall and she led us to Simon's office. It took us a while to get there though. We had to go up 5 floors in the elevator and walk down a long corridor until we finally made it.

The producer smiled and left. We all glanced at eachother awkwardly deciding who would be the one to disturb him. then Dinah knocked loudly on Simon's door.

"Come in," we heard him say.

We walked in slowly and were greeted by Simon smiling widley at us clapping his hands.

"Ahh, there you are!," he said.

"It's my new superstar girl group!"

We all laughed.