• reign •

SUMMARY BLURB:

"do you promise to withdraw all of your doubts, demises and past experiences from your minds- in order to ensure hallowed love between each other, and neutrality between your kingdoms?"

the unison response was so sincere, that it seemed as if no force on earth could break the vow. "i do." they replied, their voices like fragile glass- about to break at any moment.

"then may your reign be endless."

[victorian royalty au]

DISCLAIMER:

all characters, names of places, references and other things that clearly do not belong to a fanfiction author...
belong to their rightful owners.
i simply own the plot.

WARNINGS:

dark themes
• historic accuracy
• editing is on my "to do later" list
• sexism was just typical and accepted in this time era, so I'm asking you to not be set off by anything. these are not my opinions.

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE:

A Victorian, 1800s AU, how lovely. In this AU, Arendelle (that's how we're spelling it, yes) rules over Scandinavia. Or- at least it holds the highest spot.
•Hans is apart of Elsa's recently created parliament.
•Anna knows about Elsa's powers.
•Hiccup is an actual heir Prince, of a country called Berk. We don't have a tribe, we don't have a chief, this is crown royalty.
•Elsa actually has preparation before becoming queen and people want her to marry

DEDICATION:
FanVixen_ for being all together the best, simply tolerating me and reading all my ideas that either get flunked or go down the drain..
a hardcore hiccelsa shipper with a lot of talent who's my babbu

an://

       my cat is v annoying. i love her though.
anyway
   sorry, again for not having a fully laid out summary. i would have one, it just would not be a summary. it would practically be a chapter, and i have a hard enough time producing those already. this is a long-en, i tell ye that.
(i am socially inept even in my author's notes send help)

  thanks to the people who're still in the fandom and have chosen to read this!
  every view relieves my soul of some pinching agony that I wasted my time-
   and enjoy

~hayden