Chapter 3

Jerome's POV

We were all sitting down in the dining room waiting for breakfast to be served. Alfie kept begging Amber to go out with him but she said no no and NO. I've been helping him get her throughout the whole of last year and I think I fallen in love with her... it's just something about her. I don't even know why I love her. I just do.

"Listen everybody! Listen! It's your first night back and already you are up to no good! Victor screamed while handing out toothbrushes to all of us."

"What are theses for?" Alfie asked.

"Your going to clean every single toilet in school with these." said Victor.

Everybody moaned at him.

"This is a 50 pound manicure have you known?!" Amber screamed.

"He defiantly missed us." I said very sarcastically.

Patricia's POV

At lunch I quickly sneaked out to get my books for English because I forgot them in the morning. while I was walking upstairs I heard Mr Sweet and Victor talking in his office and they had a doll next to them. now that was weird so I had to sneak behind his office door and see what they were talking about...

"Lift the wings to find the book, hidden in this book of old, water and life and tears of gold."said the doll

Now what was that about? hmm interesting I need to tell Sibuna about that...

I went back to school and saw Nina and Fabian talking to each other next to their lockers.

"Guys I need to tell you something but we need Alfie and Amber!" I said.

"There they are! Alfie, Amber come here quick." Fabian said.

"Okay, so I went back to the house because I forgot my book for English. As I was walking upstairs I saw Victor and Mr Sweet talking to each other in Victors office and Victor was holding a doll and the doll said 'lift the wings to find the book, hidden in this book of old, water and life and tears if gold'. I explained.

Then the bell rang.

"Okay we need to figure this out some other time we need to go to Class now." Said Nina.

"Wait that riddle has something to do with books like old books so maybe me and Nina will go to the Ancient Library after school. We might find something interesting." said Fabian.

"Okay then see you later!" I said