Chapter 9

NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

Nina's POV

Me and Fabian were walking to school together.

"The doll house is the key. I know it is and it's trying to tell us something when it lights up." I said.

"Maybe it's the key to where the mask is." Fabian said.

"Maybe. But according to the history of Anubis the mask doesn't exist..." I said.

Then we went into French class and sat down but then Joy turned round.

"Fabian, Do you want to listen to the music of the beginning of our film for the bid tonight?" she asked.

"Yh sure." Fabian replied.

"Good so it's a date!" she said.

"But It's not a date. I don't know if you have realised but me and Fabian are dating." I explained.

"Whatever." she said.

Ugh I hate her. Why does she want to steal my boyfriend so much?

After class me and Fabian went to sit down and talk about the mask...

"If Sarah's dad made a replica of the mask he must of have made the original at some point right?" asked Fabian.

"I was thinking the same."

"Hi guys! what's the gossip about? Sibuna me!" she said while doing the Sibuna sign.

"Well we were just talking about how me and Nina should go on a date."

"About time to!" Amber said.

"How about tonight? oh no you already have one with Joy." I said.

Amber opened her mouth in shock.

"What it's not a date it's just were meeting to discuss the bid." he said.

Joy's POV

It was finally time for our "date" and we sat down on the floor planing our bid. Then I thought of an idea...

"Ow! my foot." I said pretending to be in pain.

"Is it a cramp?" he asked.

"Yes! Ow!" I said

"Let me help you." he said.

Then he massaged my foot. However Patricia came in...

"Oops sorry." she said.

Me and Fabian both looked at each other.

"Cramp! So um bye." he said while running out the room.

"Patricia! You ruined it." I said.

"Sorry." I said sarcastically.

AT NIGHT

Fabian's POV

I had a dream about the black spirit. She grabbed my arm and it felt like she was passing something on to me and she did... I woke up and saw the Anubis sign on my arm but I couldn't tell Nina because she would think it was all her fault.

Nina's POV

In the middle of the night the doll house suddenly lit up again. I went up to see what it was trying to show me and then a drawer opened itself. Inside of it was a map...