Chapter 2

What? I must be dreaming. Thus guy in front of me is Harry fucking Styles. I am freaking out right now. He looks really hot in running clothes. I mustn't be awkward but I guess I will. "Woah." I say. What, why?! Woah, seriously? He chuckles. "What's your name, love?" LOVE. He called me love. L-O-V-E. "Uhm, I-I am A-Alice." Way to go, Alice.

"I'm Harry" he says. "Yeah, I know that." I say. "Okay, that sounded really stalker-ish I guess" I say awkwardly. We look at eachother for awhile. "So, um, I, uh" I stutter. "Yeah, sorry. Do you want to run together? I forgot my earphones and it's quite boring to run without music, so, um." I nod, "Sure, that's alright"

After running for a while, but he stops abrubtly. "Sorry, I guess I have to go home, I ran for a while," he laughs a bit. "Do you want to come with? Grab a drink or something?" he says. WHOAH WHAT HARRY STYLES JUST ASKED ME TO COME WITH HIM. Okay, stay calm. Alice, stay c a l m. "Uhm, yeah, sure!" I smile. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!? We just walk for the remainder of time. And I see his house. Yes, of course I know what his house is, there's like a whole bunch of screaming girls waiting for him to go back. O god, they'll see me. They will jump to conclusions. Okay, I don't mind being Harry's so-called girlfriend, but I just don't want the hate, and I don't want Harry to be mad. 

We walk trough the crowd and I hear some really hateful comments, which are pointed towards me. "Skank!" "You're just another attentionseeker, slut!" I feel the tears prickling and Harry swings an arm around me. "Shut up okay! She didn't do anything wrong! We were just running she's going to get a drink with me right now!" Harry shouts and immediately the crowd seems to grow silent. 

We enter his house and I hear some people talking. The atmosphere is really warm and cosy in this house. We walk into the living room and the people in there stop talking. I immediately spot Gemma, Harry's sister and Harry's mom, Anne. 

"Hi! Who'd you bring with you Harry?" Anne asks curiously.

"Oh, this is Alice, we bumped into eachother while running and we just ran together. I said she could have a drink with me here." he says causually.

Gemma snickers. "Harry has some awkward baby pictures, Alice, I bet you wanna see them! I can't believe he brought a girl home, oh my god!" The room fills with laughter, and I laugh with. 

"So, that's Gemma, my dear sister, but unfortunately she isn't all that fond of me, it seems." he says with a playful smile. AWWWWW. We together walk into the kitchen, which is empty. He takes two glasses. "So, um, what do you want to drink?" he asks. "Just water, thanks." I say. It's unbelievable how he's so different with his family, it doesn't even seem like he has the pressure of being 'famous' here. He seems like a normal guy (NOT A BOY ANYMORE CAN U HEAR ME CRYING). 

He hands me the glass of water. "Thank you! So, how does it feel to be home right now, I mean, there must be a lot of pressure when you're not home and stuff." he looks at me, smiling. "Yes, it's hard at times, but I mean, I signed up for this. I didn't really think it would get this big, but this is also an effect of the X-Factor I guess. Where are you from? I mean, I guess I'd seen you another time, earlier, if you were from here. Or did you just move her or something?" he looks really curious. "No, actually, I'm from the Netherlands. My dad decided to go to some kind of exhibition here and I decided to tag along, because I wanted to go to England. And, I mean, you live here! I wasn't going to wait in front of your house, but I guess I had some hope that I'd meet you. My dream came true I guess!" I say smiling. He chuckles. "Yes, you're soooooo lucky! But I guess I am glad I met you, you're not like the other fans, who go crying when they see me. I love my fans, but I like meeting people who can act a bit normal around me." he says, a sad tone in his voice. I guess he doesn't meet a lot people who can act normal around him or don't use him for the fame. "I guess I kinda fangirled when I saw it was you where I bumped in, but I think it's sad that you don't meet a lot of real friends, I'm sorry." I say. "It's okay. I guess you won't use me for the fame, you don't seem like that. We should go out for dinner or something sometimes, to get to know eachother better." he says and he smiles politely at me. "Of course! But I guess I have to go back to my family, they're probably wondering where I am right now. I hope I'll find the way though" I laugh.

So, Harry decided he'd bring me back. So now we're walking through Holmes Chapel, searching for the camping I'm at. "What's the camping called? Because there are three in Holmes Chapel." he asks. "Uhm, I think it was called River Dane Camping or something?" i say and he nods. "Okay, we have to take a right here." 

------------------------------------------------------

yes, i am still alive, for those who wonder (nobody um)

chappie 2!!!!!IOH(URDN

okay , any opinions?

too long?

too short?

too fast?

too slow?

i d k

so tell me

harry is perfect for those who dont know that yet.

yeah so 

follow my twitter: @thekeytonarry

Instagram; @tumblrixt (DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THIS FANFIC BC THIS IS A BIG SECRET FOR THE REST  OF HTE WORLD AND MY SCHOOL DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND? thanks)

Tumblr: wander-to-the-wallflower (lol idek what i had to choose)

blog: oh-waterfalling,blogspot.com okay so there's like one post that i posted and my friends just dont post yet adn i dont want to be the only one to post lol hab guirbeg you probably dont understand that o k

thanks for reading this shitty a/n and chapter aha

ily

RIXT ( i h a t e m y n a m e omfg)