Fly Me Away on Yor Angel Wings

Each sound of your soft voice echos trhough my ears. tears will role down my cheek when you leave. my heart will brake. i feel like your not listinig to my screams. please fly me away with your angel wings. can i take this or just die in your arms. torn ageinst your laughter and your smile. all of this will replace the nightmares with dreams. each one of your kisses fills my mind. the seams of your voice filters out the jugement.

please fly me away with your angel wings.

you tell me that i'm beautiful. you tell me that you don't care how i wear my hair. but when your gone it's to hard to breathe. my lungs can make out the hatred that the world released to me. your hands on my waist are still there, don't let go and i won't let go of your halo.

fly me away with your angel wings.

soft movement of each stroke of your hand makes me feel loved. you tell me that my smile brightens up the world.  when your around me, your my nightlight that shines the ghosts of hatred away. your my rose with thorns.

fly me away with your angel wings. each letter you right me makes me smile. for knowing that you love me is warm. but will you tell me i make mistakes. that there are beautifuler girls out there, that you would rather be with i would ask. and you would whisper in my ear ''never''.

fly me away on your angel wings.

please stay and keep me warm. we can get married and love each other forever. and then maybe i would have a halo. and then you would ask

                                     would you fly me away on your angel wings.