Crying In the Rain

when I see you with that girl I just want to cry. she doesn't love you like I do, she doesn't care about you like  I do. I feel like I'm going to be broken even more, when I see you crying in the rain. my thoughts are covered with your smile, but your never going to realize that she's the reason that your being torn apart inside. but you kiss her and the thunder and lighting flash and you know they'll be a storm. 

but when you leave me the black clouds fill my mind, because I'm the one crying in the rain. the drops of my tears clash with the rain that fall from the dark sky. my bare feet catch each drop my hair makes a web of liquid. but my heart is aching for what the lighting has done to me. my umbrella filled with holes doesn't help my sadness. it makes me cry more and I can't control what you do, I can't control what the rain does. I am the one left crying in the rain.

you don't understand that I have cried for you, have wished for your umbrella to shelter from the storm clouds, crying in the rain burns my eyes, but cools my skin.

loving someone who doesn't love you back is like walking out in a lightening storm with a metal rod. but I can't help to let it out. will the rainbow ever appear in my tears, will the sun ever shine in my grey day. my heart is broken, my umbrella is ripped all there is left to do is cry in the rain. my tears drip in the puddles you left, my thoughts tear me even more. this stormy day feels like eternity.

leaving letters is leaving me torn, because there getting wet from the storm. the words get smudged, the paper gets flimsy, but words are never spoken. all I feel like doing is to cry in the rain. my life is a storm that never ends. the stars never shine all I see is the rain. you cant' see me in this rain, you can't wipe the window to see my face. I'm soaked from this water, I'm broken from all this thunder and I'm torn from all this lighting. all there's nothing left to do but to  cry in the rain.

I need an umbrella but I can't find one. I'm left cold catching the rain on my finger tips. the puddles along sidewalks. streams running trough me. the wet ground makes me look at all of the clouds. I will never know if there is sun light. but everyone has found the rainbow...except me.

the rain cloud still hangs over me, drenching me in my own sadness. even in  all of your fights I am the one left crying in the rain.