f o u r

i guess that was a bad idea.

we weren't charged since we're minors. but if we pull something like that again, we can be arrested.

our parents were disappointed in us. more for jaden since he is older. but they love how we stood up for something we believed in.

we have been grounded for a week.

apparently, our little revolution made the headlines.

but the media now blames me and my "crew" for the blame of society today.

thats absurd. im doing everything society isn't.

it just so happens my wardrobe draws too much attention. causing all the teens to dress like me.

i find that flattering, but i shouldn't be the blame.

i blame TMZ.

~~~~~

day 1 of being grounded.

i have been meditating all day, drinking tea, and reading modsun's book "Did I Ever Wake Up." this book is beyond amazing.

i haven't heard from jaden though. i think he cannot see kylie, so he has been down in the dumps.

on the other hand, kylie gotten more fame than ever. her and the family gained over one million dollars.

while we haven't gained nothing.

blu and joo are now in the public eye everyone found out that they're parents own the Marriott hotel.

the hotel got more business too.

i haven't heard from Kane nor Justin. It's like they disappeared off the face of the earth in less than twenty-four hours.

sunji disobeyed her parents ordered and went outside anyways causing more trouble than it already is. she started driving around with a police siren yelling.

i salute her though. that was brave.

do you know what i just realized?

april didn't show up yesterday.

did anyone even notice? where was she?

she basically flaked on us. she was there for all the planning, she just decided not to come?

thats bullshit.

i'll be expecting an answer from her four days from now.

~~~~~

it was 2 am. i heard clacking on my window.

i gotten up and walked towards my window.

everyone was there. smiling up at me.

i then saw jaden ran towards them and look up at me.

"well? what are you waiting for! get dressed!"

~~~~~~

we were driving in Stella's truck. i didn't know where we were going.

it was so fun listening to indie music and bobbing our heads to the beat.

at that moment i realized.

we're infinite

~~~~

comments? question!

can i have 3 people to be in this book?

Name :

in the last chapter, would you do the same? do you think they're will be different outcomes?