s i x

day three of being grounded.

april has been on my mind heavily. i was scared for her. and that phone call scared me even more.

i haven't heard from her either, and I have been comtemplating wether I should tell the others. but what can we do for her? we don't know where she is, or where she lives. i feel i should do something about it.

"willow! someone is at the door for you!" i was confused. i wasn't planning on seeing someone-- especially since i'm grounded.

 i walked downstairs and saw a girl. she was beautiful actually. she had hazel eyes, and a perfect caramel skin color. she was short to me since I'm 5'7.

"who are you?" I asked.

"i'm Celeste,April's cousin." She blurted out. She handed me a note. I took it from her.

"it's from April..she wants you to help me with her problems"

"how do I know you aren't lying?" I was pretty skeptical about her joining me in this fire I was about to create-- then again I do need help.

"read the letter. My number is in there and April's permission. You can even call her."

"'hmm. Come in." I motioned her inside. She walked in and followed me upstairs to my bedroom.

"you can sit on my bed." i told her. i picked up my phone and dialed april's number again.

"willow! you met celeste didn't you?" she whispered. i looked at celeste as she kept a straight face.

"yeah. april just hang in there, you'll be okay."

"thank you so much willow. just please, don't tell anyone about this. i'm trusting you."

"you can trust me april. i won't tell."

"thank you. i have to go now."

"bye april"

"see you later willow"

i hung up my phone and looked at celeste.

"alright, i believe you. now how did she get into this mess?"

"my aunt, she is a crack head. so she has loads of money..basically filthy rich." i thought april wasn't a rich kid.. "so she buys crack at least every friday. so april i guess borrowed money from her and she promised to pay it back. april never did and now my aunt is holding her hostage until she gets her money."

"she is rich! why does she need to be paid back?!"

"every ounce of money is put towards to crack, willow. money is the root of all evil"

"you're right. you have any idea where she might be?" '

"i do. but we're 13 year olds, we can't go to places like that unless we're asking for what they want. we have to be sly with it willow."

"how? i'm famous for damn sake.." i mumbled.

"thats where we disguise ourselves willow."

"how long will this whole thing last?"

"two weeks..if we're lucky. our whole motive is to get my aunt arrested and charged for the illegal drug use. and abusing april. that can give her up to five through ten years."

"alright..so when do we start?"

"now."

~~~~~~

gonna be even more grounded than before.

"alright willow, my aunt buys crack from a guy named nothing. yes, thats his name nothing."

"this is gonna be harder than i thought..he's a genius if he name is actually nothing."

"we have to be sly, real sly. every time he meets my aunt, he has a mask on that covers anything but his eyes."

i groaned. "so where the hell are you taking me now?"

"my aunts crib. she must have reminders of the sort to meet up with nothing. she never remembers anything."

celeste picked up the spare key that was under the mat. so cliche. she turned the locks and opened the door.

"look through everything willow, put on these and put everything back where you found it." she handed me gloves.

i started to look through her closet, book shelves, drawers, anything. but their stood a book in plain sight.

i picked it up and flipped through it.

"Meet nothing at gettys square....fifty six six..february twenty third, twenty fourteen"  thats tomorrow.

"celeste!" she came running to me, looking at the book.

She read it, then furrowed her eyebrows. "I never heard of gettys square...and what is fifty six six?!"

i shrugged. i really haven't heard of gettys square. not anywhere in california.

"take the book. we'll talk about it tonight."

i stuffed the book in my bag as we headed out the door. i snuck back in using the stairs i hid to climb up my window. as i shut my window, andy opened his.

he looked around, then he noticed me again. he smiled and waved at me. i waved back, then he closed window.

lord, what that boy does to me

~~~

Sorry for the long wait :( 

- A.J