Times fly's.

A/n ...

So I've decided to wright one last final chapter or two. There's going to be a short section on each POV. I miss writing.

If you MADones want me to write another Fanfic an you want to be In it, message me and tell me who you want to be and if you want me to write another.

- thanks x

-----------------------------------

Natalie's P.O.V

So me and Aiden have been together for almost five years now and I can honestly say, I wake up every morning with the perfect man by my side and a smile that will stay forever.

Aiden proposed to me last month, I said yes of course!! we're getting married in Leeds since Aids family couldn't make it to Newcastle. I'm pregnant with my first child and only have a few weeks left! we couldn't be happier if I'm honest! We've picked out names for both Boy and Girl since we made it a surprise to find out what I'm having!

Boy- Dean Lewis Hancock.

Girl- Sophia-Grace Hancock

-----------------------------------

Amelia's P.O.V

So Dan proposed to me the same day Aiden proposed to Nat.

*flashback*

We were all sat in the sofa watching TV when I went to get up for the bottle of coke I bought earlier on in the evening "no. Stay there babe, I'll get it for you" Dan said.

I went to take a dink when I felt something solid hit my teeth. I swallowed the pop and took out the object that I had caught between my teeth. I pulled out a silver diamond ring that had small pink crystals either side of the rock. I went to turn and face Dan when i realised he was on one knee in front of me. "Amelia Law, I've loved you since the first day you walked into that store in Newcastle. I remembered thinking to myself 'wow, that girl is gorgeous' I honestly couldn't of thought for a better way to spend the past five years of my life. Will you marry me?" I felt tears start to well up in my eyes "YES! YES DAN I WILL MARRY YOU!!"

-----------------------------

Kavana's P.O.V

Five years on and Me&Michael are expecting our second child! we had a little girl last year, Pheobe-Leigh Sutthakorn 5pound 6onz 19.4.17.

This time I'm having a little boy! Chace Jon Sutthakorn, due 22.6.18 I honestly can't wait! Michaels so happy that we've got our own little family now!

Michael proposed to me the day before my girls got engaged to Dan&Aiden, it was so romantic. He took Me&Phoebe to Walt Disney World, Florida! We've decided to have my dream wedding! St.James park, half time at a derby match! perfect.