Skinny Love

Hey guys, this is my new story, but let me warn you--IT'S NOT FINISHED. So I'm not even sure how it's going to end. But when I started it, I kind of threw myself into it, and this was the result. I'd kind of like to re-write it eventually, maybe, and change some things that would in turn help make a better stronger plot, but for now, this is what you get. Please vote and comment if you liked it. Please fan, if you love me, too, because I'm hitting that 500 mark, and I'm completely astonished.

DEDICATED TO MY BEST FRIEND, IN REAL LIFE, KAYLA. Go write on her wall "Welcome back, to wattpad, I'm looking forward to your stories." because she's going to upload something soon. and fan her, please. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preface

       We were bound through death. We were pushed together, though it didn’t make much difference. We always were awkward together. Even before the death. We just would sit, basking in each other’s awkward silence. There were no words to say. There were no words that even explained us. We just…were.

          Who would have known that a few seconds could drastically change your life forever? One second you’re fine, the next, you’re broken, so far so that the pieces won’t fit back together, feeling like not even forever would fill the void.