Chapter One

Bonus points to whomever can guess correctly as to why I gave him the last name "FOSTER" and nicknamed him it. -Maddison. 

Dedicated to my best friend that I met on here, and I don't know personally. She's from LA, and loves a certain Mr. B... hahah, I'm gving away all your secrets, you mad? Anyway, go read her stuff and fan and vote and post on her wall "MR. B LOVES YOU"

Listen to the song at the side not because it has anything at all to do with the story, but because I was listening to it while uploading and I have an eccentric music taste. 

Remember kids, always end your tweets with #laquifa because it needs to be a trending topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

          “Violet!” my older brother, Luke, knocked on my bedroom door to wake me up. I sighed, and got up, taking a shower. I straightened my long brown hair, and put on a little make-up to accent my chocolate brown eyes.

          I picked out my clothes and got dressed, going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, and ran directly into Foster.

          Decklan Foster was Luke’s best friend. They were the kind of best friends that were always together. Foster’s second home was my house. He and I didn’t really talk. We were honestly pretty awkward together. He was the charming, six foot five football player, and I was the quiet girl. Don’t get me wrong, he was plenty nice to me, we just didn’t run in the same circles.

          “Sorry,” I mumbled, and he laughed.

I looked in the cupboard and found that my cereal was all gone.

“Alright, who ate my Cinnamon Toast Crunch?” I asked. Foster laughed. I walked over into the dining room and smacked him in the back of the head.

          “Jerk,” I hissed.

          “Violet, I’ll make you some breakfast,” Luke said, and I sat down in my spot, trying to find the comics from the newspaper.

          “Where are the comics?” I asked.

          “Here,” Foster said, pointing to what he was reading, his mouth full of my cereal.

          “You’re like practically asking to be put on my shit list,” I said.

          “Violet! Language!” my mother said, walking in the room, “That is not lady-like!”

          “Yeah, Vi, it’s not lady-like to have a potty-mouth,” Foster mocked.

          “I’m sorry mom,” I said.

          My mom was always wanting me to be a lady, and expected me to enter into society through the annual debutante ball next year. I had no interest in the whole ordeal. Ball dresses and escorts with an old dance from forever ago? No thanks.

          “Here you go,” Luke smiled, and handed me a plate. He’d made me toast with Nutella spread on it, with cut up strawberries on top.

          “Thanks!” I smiled, and started eating.

          Luke and I were the best of siblings. We weren’t known to fight. We were more like close friends than siblings. Back before Foster became a jerk, we were the unstoppable three.