Chapter 2

IA/N : Please Vote on what you liked about this chapter and comment your favorite part so far (: ENJOY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Photo: Mitchel )

I slowly paced back and forth from one side of my room to the other. I just can't focus correctly. I've been walking in the same directions for the past hour possibly. All I know is that I need to think straight....

I am just going to call him. Get to know if and maybe even try my best to even commend to this. Let me just pick up my phone and dial his number in.

I picked my phone up and dialed the number. I put it to my ear and finally just prayed he'll answer. He may be busy b-

" Hello ? " I heard from the voice in the device. I almost fainted by the way he sounded and how manly it was. " Hey is this Harry ? " I asked unsure If I dialed in the right number.

" You got it . Who is this ? " He asks me as I slowly sigh of pain because he doesn't remember who he last gave his own number to. " Its Chris , the boy who you gave your number to in Starbucks " I said fast enough so I didn't studder , or even let a single word out.

" Oh hey Chris ! How are you " He asks as I slowly jump of relief into my bed. Im talking to 1/5 of the biggest boy band that I love so much.

" Im good. Just here chilling. How about you ? " I say as calm as possible. I'm naturally suprised I am not even screaming.. yet. He is in the biggest band but I mean I do really like this one. But I didn't know this would happen oh my gosh.

" I'm doing good cutie. So I am not doing anything tomorrow , would you like to come over to my house ? " He asks politely like a gentleman and I fastly breathe heavily. I let out a really fast " Sure " and he chuckles through the mic. I smile and I start to look around my room.

" So what time is good to pick you up ? " He asks as I slowly stop roaming and think about the question. I remind myself that I do nothing on Saturday's and Sunday's so I said. " Anytime is great " I say as he agrees.

" Okay. Whats your address ? " He asked again as I tell him where I live and he tells me he will keep in touch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get ready and get into the shower. I dropped my phone onto the bed as I start to undress myself and run to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and drop right in. The hot water was steaming and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I got out after rinsing the soap of , I get into my room and quickly change. I find a nice red flannel shirt and an all black to go underneath it. I put on black skinny jeans and slipped on my maroon vans. I sat on my bed and started to play the game of satan Flappy Bird . I was at my climax of throwing my phone to the wall until I got a text saying " I'm here "

I run to the kitchen and find my mom looking at me strangely. " Where are you heading of to ? " She asks as I run to grab the bagel from the counter. " My friend's place " She gives me the eyebrow and just sighs.

" Be back at nine pm. Sharp " She says I run out the house and grab my keys and jump out the house. I close the door behind me and turn around to a White Chevy Cruze 2014 car parked right infront of my house. I slowly just admire it and see the boy that is in the car waiting for me to come in. He slides his window down as his curls are slicked up. " Are you going to come in ? "

I got out of my gaze and walked down the stairs to get into his car. His car smelled new , and refreshing. His inhale the car's scent and I look at Harry. " Good afternoon " He says as he kisses my cheek. I blush instantly as I look at myself into the rear view mirror as I strap my seatbelt on and Harry starts to drive off.