Chapter 13: The Return Of Cody Edwards

Chris's POV:

"Dad guess who just popped up on our door steps?" I shouted as he came downstairs and saw Cody. He practically was in shock. Cody and my dad sort of have this relationship of like so close and it's actually really adorable. I hope Harry and him have that connection too. " Cody! My boy!" He said giving him the quote on quote "bro hug" as I rolled my eyes to the scene. " Hey Mr. Lopes. How have you been?" My dad blabbed to him on and on and on about his life and shit. Than as I over heard the conversation, Cody asks" Who was that man Chris was with?" My dad was silent until he said. " That was his new boyfreind he met a month ago. They are becoming closer and closer and I always think of you coming back into the picture and taking him back as yours" DID MY DAD JUST SAY THAT?! Cody and I had our ups and downs, but when he left I gained myself back and now I'm happy again and he says Cody and I should back out?! Are you fucking kidding me. The answer is no.

Than I heard Cody speak again." Well that's the reason I came back. I was trying to win him back but little british twat came into his life and I don't know how to do it" He says. OH THAT IS ENOUGH. I storm into the living room that they are in. " I'm sorry, I can't over hear the conversation of to birds talking uder bullshit from there beaks! Cody I'm really sorry but I am never going back out with you. You have really ruined my life and when I found Harry, I found that light in my soul again. You put me through hell." I shouted as my dad looked at me in confusion." But Cody said you left him, and that is why he ran away" My eyes bulged. " So now you're telling lies?! Get out Cody" I shout as he leaves and I slam the door behind him.

"Chris wha-" I interrupted him. "No. Just no. I can't speak to you right now" I said as I walked up into my room. I slammed my door and threw myself on my bed as I grunted through the sheets. My phone buzzed under my stomache as I rolled over and checked who was calling me at this particular moment. Its Harry.. I slowly clicked 'Accept' .

"Hello?" I said sighing. " Hey can you explain to me who the fuck the scumbag is?" He said melow but also very strong. " That was my ex that really broke my heart years ago and I honestly have nothing to do with him. I don't want him around.. He was just talking to my dad about taking me back as his like what?" I said rolling my eyes at what he said and my dad just nodding to his comment. "What? Take you back? And away from me? He must kidding.. Does he know who I am?" I laughed at his idiotic self. He seems pretty cute when he is mad. " No its okay shut up. I will deal with him" I said to at least cool him down.

"Alright" He said alittle releaved. "I want to see you again soon " He said as I kind of smiled." You will see me tomorrow. Can you pick me up from school?" I asked, it was a little much for him because he is a star and if he goes to a public place, he will get crowded and wont be able to get me." Sure " I was happy. " Okay see you tomorrow " I said. " See you tomorrow"

I smiled and than hung up. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen to get something to eat but when I see my father , I go straight right back upstairs. I don't want to see his face for anything. "Chris....Chris... Chris!!!!!! Come here!!!" I avoided his loud voice and walked back up the stairs as he grabs me by the arm and I turn in anger. " Get off me!" I yelled as he looked at me in shock. I never rasied my voice at him. He stepped back. " I can't believe you! You agreeing with my EX?! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" He looked at me in horror with tears in his eyes. " I never thought my little baby would ever yell at me" I noticed I never did. I looked ashamed and onto the floor. " But why would you do that. Even consult with Cody. I know he was your favorite when we went out, but now we are are not and a new one is in my life. Why would you even let him inside the house?" I looked at him in shame.

"Chris, you know I didn't mean to harm you or even Harry. Cody and I were close even before you guys went out. little toddlers . I wanted you guys to go out ever since , and I was so happy that you guys were going out I wanted you guys to stay long term. Even married" I opened my eyes wide. " But you guys had a problem and everything went flying out the door. Cody spoke to me before he ran off, telling me he will come back and I guess this was his time."

I started crying all over again. Cody left me here in misery and depression. I cried everyday, gained an eating disorder, never left my room. started drinking, all these stuff that made me have to go to rehab. I just can't see that he is here again. I don't want to go through that stage again, because who knows he can break me yet again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys im very very very sorry i didn't write faster or even take time to finish this but here it is and im writing more, its just i get loads of hw and all of this crap from school so i have to do what i gotta do. ill try my best and update faster.