Found Jacky

1 month later                                                                             

                                                                           Jasmine's Profile

So today we are doing insvegation. We are going to start near the arena since lots of stories were near the arena. So we went to the arena and looked. Then something caught my eye. She was crying because Justin probuly did something not sure. Maybe Austin did or maybe James did. So normally a girl will go to a bar. So we walked to the closest bar. I took a picture of Jacky because they might not know her by the name but how she looked like so that was smart. I think. I went inside the bar. I saw a bartender maybe he knows something. I took the picture out and walked up to him.

Bartender: What do you need 

Me: Have you seen this gir (shows him a picture) 

Bartender: Yes I have she was actually was here a month ago 

Me: What was she doing here

Bartender: She looked upset she was driking and got drunk. Then she got a phone call and she had to leave. 

Me: Ok thanks for your help 

Bartender: No promblem 

So Jacky was here. Why was she upset? So I was pretending that I was Jacky walking to go to Jacky's house. Maybe I could find out where she is. Then I came to a spot that had blood. I wonder whose blood this is? What if it was Jacky's? I am going to the hospital maybe they have something. I walked to the closetest hospital. Then I finally found a hospital near where the bar was. I walked in it. I grabbed the picture in case I need it. I walked up to the nurse. 

Nurse: What do you need

Me: Do you know someboby that is named Jacky 

Nurse: Yes she was here 3 weeks ago but someone named Harry Styles 

Me: Thank you for this information 

So we now know Harry has to know something about this. I hope she is okay. All the people that cared about her would be sad if she wasn't ok. So I went to Jacky's house to go tell Haley, James, Austin, Maddy, and her friends about this stuff. I finally got there. I got out of the car and went to go knock on the door. Haley answered it. 

Haley: Hey Jasmine come in and take a seat

Me: Ok thank you (sits down)

Haley: Ok so what do you need (sits down) 

Me: So I did some instavagation and found some stuff about Jacky 

Haley: Serios (got exicted) 

Me: Ok so we know that the night of the concert she was drinking and got drunk 

Haley: Wait why 

Me: I have no clue but it has to do something with Justin 

Haley: O ok 

Me: Will then told that she got a phone. So then I was acting like I walked to Jacky's house and found a blood stain. I went to nearest hospital to see if she was there and turns out she was there 3 weeks ago and turns out she left with Harry Styles. 

Haley: He is just bad news 

Me: O why 

Haley: Well Jacky dated Harry (would never date him just saying) a long time ago she broke up with him and since he was the guy that always dumped every girl he dated he got mad. So he tried to do things to do and he had tried to kill Austin and Jacky before. He is just bad news. Who will go get her. He already knows how look like, James, Austin, and Marcus