Chapter 3

We had started to essemble our plan.

The teacher told everyone to go to the hall to calm them down but while walking we snuck back into the classroom.

So the layout of our survival plan was to boarder off all the doors, so we would leave the coffee room open wich connects to another class room, Jenna would boarder that door connecting the coffee room to the other class room. Me and Jemma was to go out into the rest of the school and head towards the cafeteria while collecting other people on the way. Courtney and Jenna would then boarder the entrance to the classroom once we had come back.

Before me and Jemma left I had told Courtney And Jenna to rearrange the tables and chairs in locations so that one table had food on, one table for water Ect.

Me and Jemma started to head out, evryone was still in their classrooms oblivious to what the situation was outside, this gave us pleanty of time to prepare now which was good. First of all the two of us went into the maths department to grab Jolie, Freya.

We go into the first classroom which had Jolie.

"Mr Meehan needs her for something", that was our excuse it was great, it worked the charm for both Joile and Freya. We had to calm Freya down and tell her what was occuring, she soon turned serious and asked us what we wanted us to do. We then told her to go to our english class room to meet with Courtney and Jenna, we also told her we would pick her some books up while Me, Jemma and Jolie went scavenging. Freya seemed fine with going to our classroom, she knew where it was like it was the back of her hand.

Jolie was asking us questions while walking to the cafeteria like how we knew and are you sure, she was a calm person most of the time i had never seen that side of her before. When we had opened up the doors leading to the cafeteria, it was deserted, baron. Which was great because we had no trouble taking what we needed, we packed Jemma's bag full of all the parishable food,then came my bag which we stuffed full of tinned food which was then topped with a handful of silverware and a couple of can openers. Jolie's bag was next we emptyed her bag and filled it full of knifes and basic tools which we where suprised to find in a kitchen much like a hammer or a screwdriver.

Next was the vending machine, we had piled all our money up to buy as much drinks as we could and we put them in the bag that freya had given us. I hopped back over the counter for the drinks on the opposite side, which was alot.

We had finished with the consumeables, and now the fun bit, the library. It wasnt open today but we didnt care we broke in anyways, the three of us took our time as we chose what books everyone would like to read, we eventually decided on a few and put them in Freyas bag, i dont know how she carrys it arround with it being so heavy.

Jemma and I came up with the idea that while we still had some time we should go down to the art block and get some art suppies to keep ourselves entertained. I told Jemma to get Mrs Waters as we would need her, I told both of them that I was going down to the product design corridor to get some things, Jemma told me she would help me once she had explained to Mrs Waters what was going on and that she needed to come with us and tell no one about it.

When i was walking down the product design corridor I opened the first door to the right, which was my class. When I explained to Miss Nick what was going on outside and that I needed her to help me gather things and come with me to saftey, of course being the teachers pet, she believed me. Miss helped carry tools,nails,wood and the basics to the corridor where Jemma was waiting to carry the things up to the 'survival classroom'.

While carrying the last of the tools into the classroom Miss started up some conversation,

"I do believe you Josh, I was wondering what those people where doing outside aswell. I didnt think much of it but as soon as you came I knew I had to come." Miss explained this very well.

When all of us got back, Courtney and Jenna had secured the barricades, their faces lit up when we brought the wood and the tools in. Everyone was secure, in the room we had Me, Jemma, Freya, Jolie, Jenna, Mrs Waters and Miss Nick.

We thought we had everything ready and sorted...

We were wrong..