The Worelocks (Picture is Lydia)

Cal James P.O.V.
The next day at school was awkward between us because ever since that day we thought that if we stayed separated from each other then everything would be ok. Lydia,Dylan,and I all met up after school at my house so we could discuss what happened he previous day."Hey guys I missed y'all" I said hugging both of them tightly. When Dylan and I hugged Lydia we felt a supernatural connection to her. "What was that"?Tyler and I said at the same time."It looks like I'm not the the only witch in town"Lydia  started,paused,then continued "Cal who are your birth parents"?Lydia asked taking a look at me up and down front and back."Maria and Paul James"I said looking at her."I mean your birth parents the ones who raised you"Lydia stated. "I don't really know or remember them"I said looking at the floor."I do I met them Damon is so nice and so is Quinton they are both very powerful but Quinton was always more.He protected everyone he started as just a normal vampire then from there her evolved physically and magically.He once defeated an entire army of werewolves with the help of the former vampire queen and two of his sisters named Baylee and Lola he was also originally crafted on krypton by Greek gods,Mother Nature,witches,and the Kryptonian queen and king and became the universes miracle baby.But one day the planet Krypton started to die so his mom sent him and his sister Kara Zor-el while his ant sent Kal-el to earth so they could live normal lives"Dylan said sitting in the middle of the room.l"And how do you know all of this"??I asked breaking the awkward silence quickly."They told me to tell you when the time was right. They erased all your memories of me and them so y'all could live a normal childhood. Luckily I'm an original hybrid ever since Quinton turned me y'all have been original vampires since y'all got y'all's first runes"Dylan said quickly then asked me "Do you want to meet the Cal"he asked."Yes but first I want you to make me remember my entire childhood"I said looking at him not scared of what I just said.Dylan then got up came over to me looked into my eyes and said"Remember"within second I had my memory back from my childhood."I remember all of what happened in the first eight years of my life that I was missing Dylan and I "grew" up together even though Dylan was already grown I remember my fathers and what they had to sacrifice to keep me and my twin brother a secret my twin brothers name is Tyler West Salvatore who is still alive because at birth he and I were bond to each other so whenever one dies the other does too. I have to find my brother.I have to find my family"I said standing up.First we went to find my brother since we already know where our parents live.I called the youngest of Tyler and my siblings Emma who somehow already knew what I needed help with.We all met in the middle of town "Meet back her in half an hour" I said. I went straight to Tyler West's house because we kind of look the same also for show in tell in kindergarten we showed two halves of the same picture of him and I playing outside. "Are you and me related by any chance"??I asked quickly. Tyler wrinkled his eyebrows and said "no" luckily I can compel through his werewolf side so I used compulltion and said "Tell me the truth"I said the He started almost imminently"Yes we are related you and me are Gemini twins in fact I didn't want to tell you because honestly I just didn't care if you knew"He said to me quickly. I then compelled him to come with me to meet our fathers. We met in the middle is town where everyone elsa met us "Tyler is my twin brother" I said looking at everyone "Tyler help me find our dads ok"?I said quickly."I will help you find our dads" He git in his car and drove us to their house and O rang the doorbell.Quinton opened the door and said"Hi I'm" Quinton interrupted and said "I know who y'all are y'all didn't think I would forget my sons did you"?he paused then yelled upstairs "Damon get down here our sons are here with friends". He walked outside and gave us both big hugs."Dylan nice to see you again old friend"I sad hugging him too. "Nice seeing you too Quinton"he said as everyone walked in. "Take this necklaces it will give you the power you need to defend yourself and protect your friends"he gave me the necklace then I asked the big question." What happened that made you and papa send us away from y'all,even from my own brother even though y'all knew that we were birth with the same amount of power"? "Papa and I went you and your brother away because there at the time was to much danger.Both of y'all didn't know how to control you powers and also y'all are twin warlocks who have the same power we adopted y'all at the wrong time we don't regret adopting y'all we just adopted y'all at the worst time when we were at war"."Listen dads we can't stay we have to go do something" I waved my hand and we were all out of there in a red smoke cloud. "They are so great and all but I need to know if y'all are in because of y'all are y'all need to be ready to make sacrifices rather it be a seat or your own lives if y'all want to fight side by side with me y'all must protect each other at any coast"I said quickly and out of breath. "We are In"they all said at the same time. We went and found the Shadow-hunter institute to see if anyone knew Quinton. "No one is here"said Lydia "Really you don't say"I said rolling my eyes. I reached into my pocket into my pocket and grabbed the silver pen like thing that my dad must have put in my pocket or something. Then I remembered the ruin that I saw earlier when we walked in and I drew it on all of us "Y'all must be Tyler and Cal Salvatore"someone said"Yep that's us" I said quickly."Come with me"I followed the man as we walked through the institution he explained how Quinton improved or made the institute better. I went to go try on some Shadowhunter gear where Tyler and I met everyone else "Here"the mysterious mans said "Press the angelic symbol" I of course pushes it the all of a sudden the ring straightened and turned into a double sided sword everyone else got on just in case.They also gave a me a belt that does the same thing. "Thank you" I said to the man. He held out his hand and said"I'm Alec Lightwood"he said as I shook my hand "Oh my gosh the Alec Lightwood my father used to talk about you all the time mainly about his you trained him to become a Shadowhunter". I walked up to him gave him a hug then we left. I haven't told anyone that my dad gave me the same amount of magic that he has. The next week on Monday we got called to the principals office "someone told me that you four have tattoos"he said shutting the door "well we don't"then I whispered "invisique"and the tattoos where gone."Well it looks like someone is after y'all then" he said "looks like it"I rolled my eyes and was leaving when he grabbed my Arm and I punched him in the face"Yes I did just punch you in the face but you will not tell anyone and if anyone asks say someone hit you with their locker"I said compelling him.Before I left Quinton said that he would send challenges for me to face alone and it just so happened that day that he wanted to start sending the challenges to rain me on how to become a Shadowhunter.I went home and we both turned our rings into bow staffs. Quinton was a little rusty but I will admit he is a good trainer and he would have been a good father.