Crazyness

Maddie's POV

Hey my names Maddison but my friends call me Maddie. Well I'm black mixed with French and I'm 16 and I'm 5'6 and I'm a crazy but funny outgoing person, just don't get on my bad side because I have anger issues.

So...I woke and ugh! Mondays! Can't stand them! So I got up and took a short shower, then tamed my extremely frizzy hair and put on a simple floral blouse, some peach short shorts with black stockings under them with some peach Dr. Martens. First impressions count for the first day of school every year.

I rushed downstairs grabbed my keys and an apple and yelled, "I'm leaving!". I rushed to my car and hopped in. I texted my best friend Paige I'm on my way and I'll meet her at school. When I pulled up to the school all eyes were on my car. Ha! I always leave a lasting expression on people. I got out the car and walked dramatically slow to my friends. When I was half way there I started to hear whispers like, "Who is she to walk like that?" and "Wow she's hot!".

I just laughed then jogged to my friends and greeted them. First I went to my best friend Paige and did our secret handshake then moved on to my best guy friend Nathan and have him a huge hug and then called the whole gang in for a group hug.

My little "gang" includes my bestest friend Paige, my close friends Brooke, Heidi, and Mckenzie, and my close guy friends Nathan, Zane, Colton, and Jayden.

We headed into school to get our schedules. When got to front office, we saw a teacher and the secretary making out. I did a throat sound and the jumped apart. Brooke yelled, "What has this school come to???". She totally read my mind. We got our schedules and compared classes.

"I have math, English, gym, and free period with Jayden, Colton, and Brooke bit I have all of my other classes with Paige, Zane and Nathan. Now we have established that let's get to home room" and with that we left.

"Wait! Maddie do you have your bag?" Brooke asked. "Oh shit I don't" . Dang forgot my fricken bag. Why?!?!?! Well that is why I leave an extra one in my locker. And with THAT we went to my locker then to home room.