Her Obsession••Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Sing-along in his car with his favorite band wearing a big smile, Andreau looks so happy and excited to see his love, Venice. Because of his excitement he didn't notice the car behind him, this person follows him from the mansion of his tita Beatrice ,mother of his girlfriend, until he reach the secret house where his girlfriend is.

"Hi Love, its been two months since you sleep. Don't worry your face still beautiful like the first time I met you but please wake up, I really miss you, I can't imagine my life without you, and I'm not yet ready to let you go.... love, I want you to know that I love you so much more than my life, I will never stop waiting until you wake up."

After almost half a day he decided to go home to take a bath , and look for an update about treatment for a person with DID.

" Love, I have to go for now, don't worry I'll be back later, I just need to take a bath and have some update for your disorder. I love you!!!!"

Few minutes later the girl who followed Amdreau in his road here in secret house entered the room after Andreau left the house.

While Andreau is in the middle of his road, he receive message from Unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

If you want to see your girlfriend's body, meet me at mountain cliff where you promised to yourself that you will only bring the only girl in your life, 6:00 pm. You, me and Venice only, don't you dare bring police.

---E.A.V.

He went back to the secret room but no one is there even the body and the wires that connective in Venice body