Her Obsession••Final Chapter

Final Chapter

5:33pm
From: Andreau
To: Unknown

I'm here, where are you?

5:34pm
From: Andreau
To: Unknown

Where are you?

5:35pm
From: Andreau
To: Unknown

Answer me ! Where are you? Where is my girlfriend?

5:36pm
From: Andreau
To: Unknown

ANSWER ME!! once I see you I will kill you!

5:37pm
From: Andreau
To: Unknown

Where the hell are you insane!!!!

5:38pm
From: Andreau
To: Unknown

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!

5:39pm
From: Unknown
To: Andreau

Relax!!! haha , I'm just enjoying my view. You know what ? You're so much hotter every time you pinch the bridge of your nose and when you trying to pulled your hair .hahahahahaha I just want to remind you 6:00pm handsome 6:00pm

"URRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

" Go ahead honey.. later ,later you will be mine"

* * * 6:00 pm

Andreau didn't notice that their is someone in his back because he's busy texting the unknown number.

One struck on his head everything goes black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hi honey! I'm glad you're awake! Here lets eat ,I know you're hungry."

"EUNICE???"

"Yes honey?"

" What are you doing? Where's Venice? Where is the kidnapper... wait, please correct if I'm wrong, are you the...."

"Yes"

"WHAT? how? Why?you're not the Eunice that I know ! You've change! "

"Simple because you are mine, I've change because of you and Venice ! I'm the first you've met! We've been friends since college! but what? after I introduced you to my family and my twin-sister , you've change ! then one day I've got the news from your teammate that you and my twin are officially together!!! I love you Andreau since college, and I'll do everything just to make you mine even killing my own sister!"

"Eunice I'm sorry but my feelings towards you will never change, I love you as my little sister . "

"No!!!! You're mine! If not, the three of us will jump in cliff and die together hahahahahaha!!!!"

Andreau look around to find where can escape, but his eyesight stuck in side the car that is near to fall in the cliff, it is Venice .She's already awaken but she can't move and talk.

Eunice see Andreau's planning to do , before He can move , Eunice stop him.

"One wrong move Dreau , we will fall in this cliff !"

"What you mean... wooowww! the rope ! , you tied us!"

"I know how you think Dreau. I know you will do everything to save her, but I'm sorry you can't , 2 minutes or less the car will fall with us."

"You're insane!"

.............

The car felt and no one of them can escape...