Practice Moves

At school, Sonic and Amy were at Biology class learning about carnivore plants. Amy was a little scared but remains calm by looking at the Venus Flytrap plant.

"Okay, don't panic" She whispered to herself and saw it snatch a fly that landed onto it.

"All right, anyone got questions about any species of carnivore plants?" the teacher asked the class.

"Did it cause evolution to some plants to become carnivorous?" a human student asked.

"Well, there are a few fossils of them found, only just as seeds or pollen. It is widely believed that carnivorous plants evolved as a method to increase nutrients in extremely nutrient poor conditions, leading to a cost-benefit model for botanical carnivory. They have evolved at least nine times in five different orders of flowering plants" The teacher said, "Any other questions?"

"Would they need water to survive?" Knuckles asked.

"They do need purified water like from rain. But minerals from tap water can over fertilize and burn out the plant" The teacher said.

"Burn out?" Blaze asked.

"Like an overdose" The teacher said.

"Okay. So what's the largest one?" Blaze asked.

"That would be Mouse-Eating Pitcher Plants. They are large enough to swallow rodents" The teacher said.

"Oh, man!" Nebula got disgusted.

Then the school-bell rings, meaning class was over, "Okay. Class is over. See you all next time" The teacher said. The students left the room and goes to the hallway to their lockers.

As Amy headed to her locker, she felt someone's foot trip her over and Amy fell down to the floor and dropped her books.

"OW!" Amy grunts.

"Oh sorry did I break your focus?" Fiona mocks her.

"Fiona! You do that again I'll lose control!" Amy warned her.

"Oh please, like that's gonna happen" Fiona mocks her. Then Sonic walks angrily up to Fiona.

"Listen Fiona, Amy is right. If you continue to abuse her she might lose it and who's gonna get the blame. You!" Sonic glared at Fiona.

"Like I believe you! I don't care!" Fiona said.

"You should! Because one of these days if something bad happens to you, there won't be any help!" Sonic growled.

"Fine!" Fiona left them.

Sonic then helps Amy up, "She never gives up does she?" Sonic said.

"Nope. Never" Amy said.

"I promise you that I will protect you" Sonic said, sort of hugging Amy.

"But you know I can take care of myself" Amy said.

"I know" Sonic said.

-

As soon as they head to Sonic's house, Sonic and Amy heads outside to learn how to control their powers.

"Okay. It's like in the movie Avatar The Last Airbender. Imagine you're dancing with Mother Nature" Sonic said, doing some water tricks like Katara.

Amy watches him doing the tricks and was amazed by them. He was like making snakes out of the water and then in a spiral.

"Incredible Sonikku" Amy said.

"Thanks. Now you try like I did" Sonic said.

"Okay but you know I control flora life" Amy said, she stands up and held her hands out beginning to do her act. She began dancing around with beautiful flowers appearing wherever she goes.

"Whoa...." Sonic got into a trance seeing Amy dancing while she creates flowers, she was like an angel in his eyes, "She's so pretty" Sonic thought. He then saw Amy dance and she made some thorns grow roses on them. Even some dead flowers she revived.

Amy turns around and saw Sonic having a lovey dovey trance, but she thought he was in deep thoughts, "Uh Sonic?" She waved her hand. Sonic shook his head out of the trance and looks at Amy again.

"Oh sorry Amy, I got a little carried away" Sonic said.

"Oh" Amy said, "So what do you think?"

"It was beautiful Ames" Sonic said.

"Thanks Sonikku. I really wish I could do water too" Amy said.

"How come?" Sonic asked.

"Ah never mind Sonic" Amy shrugs it off. Sonic shrugs too.

They lay down on the grass looking into the clouds. Amy took a deep breath and exhales before looking at Sonic than the clouds, "I wonder if he thinks of me more than a friend" Amy thought and looks back at the clouds.

"I know Amy is my friend but I wonder if she has other feelings for me. My heart beats like crazy right now" Sonic thought, seeing a cloud resembling a heart.

"Hey Sonic! Do you see the cloud that looks like a heart?" Amy pointed at it.

"Uh yeah I do" Sonic came out of his thoughts again. Amy rolled on her side looking at the blue hedgehog.

Sonic then saw her resting her head on his chest, "Amy" Sonic said nervously. He then placed a hand on her back and couldn't help but smile how cute she looked in her sleep. Amy nuzzled softly on his chest but that made him purr.