Friday Night 'Fun'

The rest of the week was the same for Robin. Wake up early so Natsu didn't see his scars, go to classes, Go to swim club, do some homework, and go through dungeons with Azura Storm. He also occasionally ran into Stacy and her pack of vultures, but he always kept Juvia close and ignored them. Friday morning however, Natsu woke up first. Robin sat up and stretched and when he opened his eyes, he saw Natsu staring at him. Robin fell out of bed and covered himself under the blanket.

"Robin. How did you get all those scars?" Natsu asked. Robin started to shake and started sobbing. Natsu helped him up. "Hey. Hey Robin its ok man. You don't have to tell me." Robin was still shaking, he couldn't believe Natsu saw him. The girls on the swim team have seen him but this was different somehow. This made Robin more scared. What if Natsu started to make fun of him?

Robin took his notepad and wrote, 'I'm a freak.'

Natsu grabbed his by his shoulder, making Robin flinch. "You are not a freak. Just because you have scars doesn't make you a freak. You are just a like me. You are normal." Robin was still shaking, but he smiled. Natsu looked at him. "I won't tell anyone about the scars until you are ready." Robin nodded and got dressed.

Classes went by fine, Robin was more secluded than normal. After having Natsu see him, he was hiding himself more. When he got to lunch, everyone went outside. He sat down by the tree, a little bit away from everyone else. Jillia sat down next to him. "Whats wrong little brother?" She asked gently.

'Natsu saw me.' Jillia stood up and was about to go to Natsu, when Robin tugged on her arm. She looked down and saw him, his eyes more sad than usual. He shook his head and pulled her back down. They were sitting in comfortable silence when Natsu and Lisanna walked up.

"Hey guys. Lisanna and her brother and sister are having a party at their place tonight. They are inviting everyone. You should come Robin." Natsu leaned in closer. "I know you are still upset I saw you. This will cheer you up. It will be just us friends. No one else. No one will judge." Robin nodded. The bell rang. "Awesome. We are all gonna meet up after school and head over. Meet by the dorms." Natsu and Lisanna walked away. Juvia came and walked Robin to the pool. Jillia stood up and went to student council.

Jillia and everyone walked into the council room. "Alright. So for today, we are going to start planning the back to school dance." Erza said. Mirajane got excited and started to bounce up and down. Jillia got excited too, 'I wonder if he will ask me?' She thought to herself.

"So when is it scheduled for?" Laxus asked. Jellal looked at the school schedule.

"First Friday in September."

Jillia looked at the schedule. "Ok but the first sporting events are next week. Do we need to plan for those?" Jillia asked.

"Normally yes. But this time Makarov has chosen to plan everything out." Mirajane said.

"Ok then. So the dance. Formal I assume?" Jillia asked. Erza and Mirajane nodded.

"Ok, while you three do that. Jellal and I will organize files." Laxus said.

Meanwhile at the MMA meeting, Natsu was in the ring with Gray. Gray threw a few jabs. But Natsu dodged them and kicked Gray's legs out from under him. Natsu got low and put Gray in a headlock. Before Gray could loose consciousness, he tapped out.

Natsu helped Gray up, "Ya know you don't have to be so ruthless." Gray said, taking deep breaths.

Natsu grinned. "I know but its more fun." Natsu said.

"Ok next up. Gajeel versus Ethan." Igneel, the gym coach, said. Gajeel got into the ring with Ethan, a guy of average height with purple hair and purple eyes. Ethan started with a few jabs to Gajeel's stomach. Gajeel punched Ethan in the face and Ethan staggered back. After a few more hits, Ethan had pinned Gajeel and Gajeel tapped out.