Full Day of Classes

Robin woke up the next day earlier than Natsu so he could change without Natsu seeing. He didn't want Natsu to see him. Robin got dressed in more or less the same clothes as yesterday; grey coat, sea-green scarf, jeans, and boots. He had changed his shirt but nobody was really gonna see that. Robin was use to wearing a coat all the time so he never got over heated. After he was changed, Natsu woke up. "Morning Roomie. Ready for classes?" Robin nodded putting on his tag. Natsu got dressed and put on his tag, a necklace with a red emblem. The two walked together to their classes. "Hey we both got math with Gildarts first." Natsu said.

'You call the teachers by their names?' Robin showed Natsu the notepad.

"Yeah this school is pretty laid back." Natsu said.

They walked into the class. "Robin!" Robin turned to see Juvia sitting near the front. Robin saw Natsu head over to a guy with dark blue hair that looked almost black and he ruffled the guys hair and sat next to him. Robin walked over to Juvia and sat down. "You know Natsu Dragneel?" She asked.

Robin nodded, 'Roommate'.

Juvia looked at Robin. "I heard Natsu is one of the most popular guys in school. You must be lucky." She said.

Robin shrugged, 'He seems like a normal guy. I lent him one of my fantasy books.'

Juvia's eyes lit up. "You like fantasy?" Robin nodded. "What have you read?"

Robin made a list for Juvia. 'Percy Jackson. Harry Potter. Lord of the Rings. Dresden Files. Kane Chronicles. and Magnus Chase.' Juvia read the list.

"I have never read Dresden Files or Magnus Chase. Are they any good?" Juvia asked.

Robin nodded, 'They are awesome.'

Just then the teacher came in. "Ok kids. Sit down and shut up. I'm Mr. Clive but just call me Gildarts. Open up your text books and do pages one to three. This is just a test to see where everyone stands." Robin opened the textbook and looked at the problems. It was basic Algebra which Robin could do in his sleep. It seemed like he was the first one done. "Done already kid?" He looked up and saw Gildarts in front of him.

Robin nodded and passed him the notepad, 'It was easy. I use to tutor Algebra I back at my old school.'

Gildarts read the notepad. "Thats good, helping out others. Hopefully you can help some of the stragglers, mainly Pinky back there."

"Hey!" Robin turned and saw Natsu looking up. "I can hear you. I'm trying but it makes no sense!" Gildarts laughed.

"Calm down Natsu. I was only teasing." He turned to Robin. "I except great things from you...." Gildarts was trying to think of Robin's name.

'Robin' Robin wrote.

"Ah right. Sorry about that." Gildarts walked away.

After Math, Robin went to his English class. He walked in and sat near the front. There was no one he knew in this class. Well, he only knew three people in the whole school so he was bound to be alone in at least one class. "Alright class. My name is Capricorn, I will be your instructor." Capricorn started to talk about some literature and talked about how they will start to read and learn about tragic heroes. "Now as a way to get to know each other I will assign partners. Ms. McGarden you will be paired with Mr. Valchrom." Robin tried to look for his partner when his shoulder was tapped. He turned around and saw a girl behind him. She had blue hair to her shoulders, big brown eyes, glasses, and was wearing a cute orange bandana with the emblem on it.

"Hey. I'm Levy."

He handed her his notepad. 'I'm Robin.' She didn't even question the fact that he wasn't talking, which Robin appreciated. The rest of the class Capricorn let the pairs get to know each other. Robin and Levy mainly talked about books. Although Robin only really likes Fantasy and sometimes Sci-fi, Levy loved every kind of book, but she admitted Adventure and Romance novels were her favorite.