Dare 2

Dare by: Cry_Baby1111

Bunny: I've been waiting for that dare to happened XD

Freddy: .. And she's gonna be triggered ; ^ ;

Bunny: Anyways, let's wait for the right time :3

~ Later

Chica: * holding pizza dearly * I love you pizz-

Bunny: *at the distance *Chica! Can you help me with something?

Chica:.. Okay ^^ * lefts the pizza at the table *

Freddy: * Takes the pizza and hides to the kitchen *

~ 1 pizza later..  (I MEANT "an hour later")

Chica: * Goes back to the table where she left her pizza * Pizza?

Chica: * Sees that it's gone * PPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Bunny: * clears throat * Freddy took it

Freddy: Fack

Chica:*goes to the kitchen and sees Freddy holding her pizza* PPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! * Goes to Freddy with a pizza cutter *

Freddy: GOD DAMN IT! * Runs away *

Bunny: * laughs * I love seeing Chica so triggered at this point XD and now she's in "Nut cracker mode"!

Freddy: * while running for he's dear life * WHHHHHHAAAAAATTTT???

Chica: * Holding a machine gun and shooting it at Freddy * FOR THE SAKE OF PIZZA!

Freddy: * Still running *THAT DUCK IS A MANIAC! IS THE DARE EVEN OVER?

Bunny: Hmmm.. Not yet I'd guess :3

Chica: * Shoots Freddy at the back and runs toward him * PPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAA!!! * Runs away with her pizza *

Bunny: Don't worry :3 Freddy will be alive in the next dare. I promise ^^! Anyways, Vote, Comment, and Share this book for more! Bye!

Bonnie: Who are you talking to?

Bunny: To no one..