Chapter 2: Twitter Crazy

I woke up the next morning with the sun in my face. It was nice out and a good day to hangout with Taylor!

So I called her up and we decided to go to the mall! When we got there it was pretty calm not to packed! We went to Hollister, Abercrombie,Victorias Secret, etc. I got some new navy blue vans and a perfume from Abercrombie since my old one was running out and got a navy blue beanie.

After we were done shopping we decided to go to Starbucks and get something to eat at the food court. We got Chick-fil-a. We sat down and started talking about the plans for Dallas. "So how are we gonna get there and where are we gonna stay?" I ask Taylor. We lived in El Paso TX so Dallas wasn't that far away. "Let's fly for this trip!" Taylor said. I've never flown in a plane before so I was pretty scared I guess you can say. "Okay then." I say with a smile.😁 "and where we're staying at?" Taylor asked. I thought. "I have family that lives over in Dallas maybe we can stay with them!" I say. "WAIT I just remembered my aunt has a house that she hardly uses anymore there only like during the winter! We can stay there and have out own privacy! And it won't be as expensive as a hotel!" I mention. "YES WE SHOULD STAY THERE!" So it was decided.

*ding,ding,ding,ding,ding*

My phone starts going insane with twitter notifications! I look to see what that was all about. I see that AARON CARPENTER shared one of my videos of me Penny Boarding.

"@aaroncarpenter: This girl is pretty awesome at Penny Boarding! 😀 (Video link here)"

I was literally freaking out. I told Taylor and we were panicking. We finally calmed down. I didn't reply. I was speechless I had no idea what to say! I was to busy screaming in my head!

He then followed me. Once again me and Taylor started fan girling! I got a DM from him saying.

"You should show me all those awesome tricks you do in your videos.😉"

I then replied

"Well you actually gotta know how to ride first 😏" I tease at him.

"Are you going to MAGCON in Dallas? I saw that you lived in Texas."

I tried to act natural.

"I'm thinking about it."

"Well I hope to see you there!😊"

"I hope to see you too!"

He didn't answer back I was a little bummed. But hey he probably gets a lot of DMs.

Me and Taylor were finally pooped out and we both went back home. I just layed down with music playing. I was in a good mood after he DMed me. Once "Let Her Go" played on knocked out.

"""Ehh it could be better. Sorry it's a little late posting this but uh yeah. Enjoy😁"""