Chapter 3: Dallas

It was finally Thursday and tomorrow was MAGCON. Taylor had already bought some merchandise online so we were prepared!

We met at my house packed and ready. My mom drove us to the airport. We thanked my mom for bringing us and letting us go on our own and all. I hugged and kissed my mom goodbye.

"Ready?" I ask Taylor. She gave me a grin 😁 and we walked onto the plane and say on our seats. Right when we got on we both knocked out. I got up an hour later and decided to get a picture of the plane in the clouds and went back to sleep. We ended up staying asleep the whole time. Finally we got there! When we got off the plane I got my service back and got a text from my momma.

"Momma Bear 🐻💕:

I called you a driver for when you get to the airport he can take you to your aunties old house."

That's when I started walking into the building and heading to go get my bags and I texted back my mom

"Thanks mommy I wuv you.😁💕"

That's when I bumped into a man holding a sign that said

"Serena A.......

& Taylor J..."

"Sorry for bumping into you hah, and Taylor and Serena would be us!"

He then escorted us to the car and we just walked all excited the whole way.

I started checking my social media in the car and posted the picture of the clouds when I was in the plane on Tumblr.

We then approached a big but cozy home. Taylor's face was the best 😂 It had 6 bedrooms. 2 masters. And 2 guest rooms and the other one was just like a gaming room.

There was a pool in the back with this little disco light in it. I was excited to be staying here for the weekend! And so was Taylor! So Taylor and I got out of the car and got all our bags, thanked the driver and walked towards the house. They left the spare key in a fake rock on the lawn on the side of the house. I got it and unlocked the door and put the key in my back pocket. We walked into the house. It was bigger than I remembered. I told Taylor "There's 2 master bedrooms. You get one and I get one! We put all our stuff in the rooms. Taylor was looking around the house. I decided to look around too since I haven't been here since I was younger. I went to the kitchen and there was a note. The note said

"Dear Serenita,

We heard you were gonna stay here for the weekend so we stocked up the fridge and pantry and everything else you might need.

Love your favorite auntie! <3"

My aunt was the only really awesome one in my family and knew me a lot! I dropped the note and ran to the fridge and it was stocked up with awesome food! There was a ton of waffles and ice cream in the freezer. The pantry was even better! She got a huge box of gushers! I quickly grabbed it, ran to my room and hide it before Taylor would get any! After that Taylor and I got bored so we decided to swim in the pool. We cooked some waffles also. We wore our hair in messy buns and just got in slowly because it was cold. We swam for a while and got out and ate our waffles. We were pooped it was already dark. So we decided to knock out.