First Day!

**FLASHBACK**

It was the first day of the ninja academy, and you were so ready to become a ninja! Of course, like any other person, you never enjoyed the bullying and shit, but you tried to forget all of that and throw it back to what's called 'past'. No one knew you in the academy, except your best friend, Haruno Sakura. She is your best friend from the very beginning. She is the first and only one to know about all your secrets (including the death of your parents), and she is the only one who protected you from all the bullies. But ultimately, she knows about your biggest secret, that you're a jinchuuriki..

Y/N POV:

Today was my first day of the ninja academy. Me and Sakura were walking in the school corridors where she spotted her crush, Uchiha Sasuke. She got distracted and made her way to flirt with him. She left me all alone.. What was that girl even thinking?! " Hey Sakura, come back you!... Urgh" I yelled which she obviously didn't hear, or she simply ignored.. I didn't actually care much so I continued walking until I saw 'Queen Bitch', Hinata (soz to those Hinata fans but I had to) and her gang, crazy Kiba and shitty Shino. They were the biggest bullies in the ninja academy, at least that's what Sakura told me.

"Y/N, you slut! I know you're after my boy Naruto, lay your dirty hands on him, and I'll fucking kill you!"...

"Who the hell is Naruto?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. To be honest, I really didn't know who Naruto was..

"Stop acting innocent dumb bitch!" She yelled, and before I could say anything, Hinata grabbed me by the collar and smashed me into the lockers behind me. I fell down in severe pain and could feel the blood tickling down my neck. I started to cry due to the unbearable pain. Just as I was about to pass out, a blonde headed boy with dreamy, azure blue eyes spotted me..

He tried waking me up but the last thing I saw was him carrying me bridal style to I think the Nurse..

~TIME SKIP~

NARUTO POV:
I was sitting on the chair next to the girl's bed and was watching her peacefully going to sleep. Suddenly, her E/C eyes slowly opened as she turned to my direction.. Damn! She's stunning.

Y/N POV:

I slowly started to open my eyes, and I realised I had a massive headache. I saw something moving with the corner of my right eye and turned my head in it's direction. It wasn't a it, it was a him. I saw the blondie that I saw before I passed out..

"Who are you?" I asked

"Oh, hey, I'm Uzumaki Naruto, and you are?"

Wait, so this is the guy Hinata was talking about, I don't get why she's all over him because he's not that attractive.. As I was about to get lost in thoughts, I heard his voice..

"Um, hello? Did you hear me?" He asked

"O-oh, uh, hello, I'm L/N Y/N" I say with a faint smile.

"Nice name.. Btw, are you feeling okay? And if you don't mind me asking, what happened over there?" He asks with a confused face.

"Uh, Hinata, Kiba, Shino... I'm pretty sure you know them... Or?"

"Oh those guys, annoying people.. What did they do to you?" He asked with a curious expression.

"Well, Hinata got mad at me and smashed me against the lockers... The thing is, I don't even know what I ever did to her!" I said with an annoyed look on my face. It was true though, what did I ever do? I didn't even know Naruto when she smashed me, let alone, I wasn't even trying to hook up with him. Naruto cringed a little and began to talk..

" I hate that girl, she's so cringy and clingy, I can never get her out of my sight... So annoying!" He said with the most annoyed look I'd ever seen.. I started to giggle a little..

"Naruto, you're kinda funny" I say with a grin, as I blushed a little. He also blushed and he began to say something but stopped.. He just gave a goofy grin and rubbed the back of his neck...