The Strong Fist

"Y.../...N!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ME!!!!" I shouted in the scariest voice possible. Y/N stepped back a little, then said

"Ahhh, Sa-Sakura, I-I.. Ah.. Na-Naruto wanted to walk home with me and invited me here" She said with a frightened expression.

I turned around and punched Naruto in the face (like I always do) and he flew backwards through the walls... and passed out.. Well, hehe, umm, I'll fix the walls too..

"Naruto!" Y/N yelled and ran to him to help him.

"SAKURA! You heal him right now!' Y/N demanded, pointing down to Naruto. She had a worried, and mad expression on her face, which I've never actually seen before, since she's normally pretty calm.. So I knew right away that she was kinda mad, so I went down on my knees, following Y/N's demands, healing Naruto..

~TIME SKIP~

STILL SAKURA POV:

After Naruto was healed, he was still pretty unconscious. So I dragged Y/N back to her house and gave her a 2 hour lecture. After that, I was pretty tired, and breathless because of my continuous talking, so I went back home. Hopefully, now, Y/N wouldn't leave me all alone after the lesson I gave her today.

NORMAL POV:

Sakura left your house at around 1:00am after her extremely long lecture. You were so concerned about Naruto after Sakura punched his face. Yeah she healed him and all, but you were still pretty worried. You thought about going to his house at midnight, what if he's asleep already.. I don't wanna disturb him.. You came to a final decision which was going to his house to check on him. But you waited for 5 minutes to make sure that Sakura was surely gone, and then you knocked on Naruto's door..

No one answered the door after you knocking on it a few times. And then you realised that the door was unlocked, so without thinking, you stepped inside. It was dark, and there was a silence.. You could only hear your footsteps which was kinda freaky.

Y/N POV:

I entered the Uzumaki's house, only to hear... nothing. I left the door open, so there would be some light to guide my way through his house. I didn't wanna turn on the lights as it may disturb his sleep, that is if he's sleeping. I made my way to his bedroom since that's where I last saw him. I heard heavy snoring, and saw the blonde on his bed, fast asleep.. I was relieved at the sight.. I was so afraid if he was still on the ground, unconscious. Since, there was nothing to worry about, I left his bedroom, and was about to step out of his house... Right when, I saw that all the lights had turned on..