Busted!

NORMAL POV: 

You get out of the bed and head out the Nurse's room. You simply continued your classes for the rest of the day forgetting about what just happened. Ah damn! Going to the Nurse on my first day is not a good impression!  You thought to yourself.

~TIME SKIP~

Y/N POV: 

So it was end of the last period and I waited outside of the academy gates for Sakura, since she said we were gonna walk home from school together. Unexpectedly, a familiar blonde popped out of the bushes and scared the crap out of me! It was Naruto, I guess Sakura was right, he was a baka after all. I giggled a little at my thought.. But then I saw Naruto's head peeping out from the bushes.. 

"Yahhhhh! What on Earth was that for?!" I yelled, and he just laughed at my reaction.. 

"Sorryyyy, was just trynna have fun, ya know" He said with slight blush across his face. 

"Well, have fun another way! Baka!" I said as we both giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.. I was just wondering, if you would like to walk home together?" He asked. I really wanted to walk home with him, but I just realised I had already made an appointment with Sakura. 

"U-uh, sorry.. I'd promised Sakura we'd walk home together, so I need to wait for her or she'll kill me" I said with a frown since I really wanted to walk home with him. 

"Ahhhh, who cares! She won't hurt you! Let's go!" He said with that famous, goofy grin of his that dazzled me. I know, we had just met today, it hasn't even been like 24 hours yet, but I felt like I'd known him forever, I felt like we were best friends. But the most shocking part was, I was having feelings for him. But how?! I didn't even know him properly... These were the confusing thoughts that ran through my head as we were walking.. And I just realised that there was a long, awkward silence throughout the first few minutes of our walk.. 

~MEANWHILE WITH SAKURA~

SAKURA POV: 

Class was finally over and I was making my way to the gates to see Y/N. Sasuke was sooo hot today! When I got to the front gates, I didn't see Y/N, which was unexpected.. I just realised that she probably left without me!.. What was that girl thinking, leaving without me!... Omg, she could get bullied on the way home.. Urghhh! I'm gonna walk to that girl's house and give her a piece of my mind! 

~MEANWHILE WITH Y/N & NARUTO~ 

NARUTO POV:

Omg, Y/N is so beautiful.. Wait! Naruto! You just met her today, you couldn't possibly already have feelings for her. Okay, I just noticed, that it's dead silent.. I should start a convo. 

"So, Y/N.. What's your favou-" 

"My house is right here, thanks for accompanying me" She said as she was just about to enter her home. 

"Uh, no problem.. Oh look, what a coincidence! I live next door to you- Wanna come over?" I asked, hoping for a 'yes'. 

"I shouldn't but-" She began to say, I didn't wanna ruin my one and only chance of getting to know her a bit more without any interruptions. 

"Uhh, just come!" 

"Okay, fine- But your parents won't mind right?" 

Oh right, I didn't tell her that I'm an orphan. I didn't want her to know that until we really became friends. I'll just lie.. 

"U-umm, they're on a vacation" I said with a fake, goofy grin. 

We entered my house and chatted for a while, then watched a movie, then chatted again.. 

~TIME SKIP~ 

SAKURA POV: 

I reached Y/N's house and broke the door down since my rage had reached it's highest level. Well, she wouldn't mind right? I'd just buy her a new door, one that's not crooked. I searched her whole house but couldn't find her anywhere. Did she go out? Nahhh, she wouldn't have, she hates shopping or anything to do with 'outside'. I heard a familiar giggle from next door.. It was Y/N's voice! I went next door and banged on the door. 

"Yaaah! Open the fucking door!!" A few seconds later, I was shocked when I saw who opened the door. 

"Uh, Sakura do you mind?" The knuckle-headed blondie opened the door.. Why the hell was she at his house? 

"Whaaa- N-Naruto? This is your house?" I asked with a confused face.. Don't forget the anger was still in me.. 

"Umm, yes.. What do you want now?"He asked, which I kinda ignored, since I always ignore him... I looked behind Naruto and spotted Y/N standing there. I pushed Naruto aside and barged straight at Y/N!