Date with the Devil

I spent the day learning about demonic history with Crowley. He even mentioned my dad a few times, just not in the best of light. Apparently my dad wasn't the best of workers. I learned a few things, like forcing someone back against a wall. How to tap into my demonic strength. A few Latin words. We were in the middle of talking about the different ranks of demons when Crowley's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello, Moose." He said. There was a long pause. "Bring her here then." He glanced at me. "He did?" Another pause. "Well hurry up then." and he hung up.

"Did they find Rowena?" I asked.

"Yes.They're bringing her here. She has the book." He said, getting up. I got up too.

"Are we going to hell?"

"Only if we find a way to do this safely. Squirrel won't have it any other way." Crowley said, moving towards his throne.

"Can...Rowena do that?"

"We'll probably have to make a deal with her. And a deal with me."

"You're not going to just help us?"

"Who do you think I am? As far as I'm concerned you're a 16 year old brat who might be too powerful for her own good." He said, sitting down. I glared at him slightly. "Oh don't give me that. You said it yourself. You're incapable of hating anyone." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm going to wait outside for Sam and Dean." I said, Crowley waved dismissively at me. I just gave him a frustrated noise before heading outside.

My green eyes searched around this path I found in the woods near by the warehouse that Crowley called the door to Hell. I found a secluded spot and sat down under a tree after a few hours of wandering.

"...Castiel. Come on. I know you can hear me. I know you're there." I said.Nothing. I closed my eyes. "Castiel. Please?" I said desperately.Finally, I was relieved to hear a fluttering of wings.

"Is something wrong?" I opened my eyes and looked up at Castiel.

"N-no. I just... Need to talk to someone." I muttered. A confused look crossed Castiel's face.

"About what?" He asked.

"I'm just... I'm so confused." I pulled my knees to my chest and kept seated. "You're an angel. I figured you could... Guide me." I shrugged. Castiel shook his head.

"If I've learned one thing, it's that you have the power to carve your own path." He said. I nodded slightly. "Anything else?" He asked. I shrugged. He waited.

"I just... I have this weird feeling." I said. He tilted his head slightly. "Dean's in danger. Isn't he?" I asked, looking down at the ground. Castiel's eyes widened a bit. I looked looked up at him. "Is he with Sam?" Castiel shook his head.

"I believe there was another lead on Amara." He said. I looked down.

"Can you...?"

"Yes."And by the time I looked up, Castiel was already gone, so I sat alone in the woods for a little while longer.

I stood up and dusted myself off. Cas would take care of Dean. I probably had to go back to Crowley, not that he was wondering where I was anyway. I made my way back, seeing a car in front of the warehouse. It was probably Sam and whoever this Rowena person was. I walked in carefully and quietly, looking at Sam arguing with Crowley and a red headed woman in chains. She was the one who turned around.

"An'who's this little brat? Another lackey?" She asked bitterly in a thick Scottish accent, glaring at me. I froze and shifted awkwardly. Sam looked over.