Ch 1

It's been four almost five years since I left beacon hills and my mates behind. I'm human again, after I had given birth all my powers went to my babies and I became a human again. Dean and I are cops here in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Castiel gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that they named Mary, Sam gave birth to a little boy that he named John. They also had gotten pregnant three months after those births. Castiel ended up having twin boys who he named August and Winter. Sam had another little boy who he let Gabrieal name, he picked the name James.

When I had given birth it was to a beautiful girl and handsome little boy, Alexandria and Alexander. They both have blue eyes, light brown hair, pale skin like mine(I've always had extremely pale skin.), and Alexandria is a werecat while Alexander is a wolf. After they were born I had sought out a old friend who was a witch and she bound there powers till I say otherwise. So now they are basically human babies.

Right now we are all having dinner. Castiel, Dean, and there daughter Mary and there sons August and Winter are here. Also Castiel and is pregnant again and will give birth any day. Sam, Gabrieal, there sons John and James are here. Plus Sam is two months into his new pregnancy. After Castiel and I brought out the food we all said grace, because Castiel and Gabrieal get upset when we don't, before digging in.

I finished school three years ago and became a cop, but last month I became a detective. Same for Dean, he and I requested to be on vacation right now seeing as Castiel will give birth soon.

"Hey, Sam, can you pick the kids up from school tomorrow?" Dean asked before going back to scarfing down his food. "All the kids?" He asked looking tired. "I can do it," I offered picking at my food not really feeling all that hungry. "No, I need you here just in case Cas goes into labor. You are the only one he lets near him other than me."

"Okay." I said pushing away my plate and looking at my kids beside me as they hurriedly ate. "Stilies please eat," Castiel asked worried for me since I rarely eat since I gave birth to my kids.

I eat only once a day and even then I don't eat all my food. "I'm not hungry," I say looking at his worried face. "Please try," he asked as his voice cracked and none of the other adults would look at us since this is a normal fight we have.

Sighing I try and eat more but can only eat half of it. Tonight we had lasagna, garlic bread, and steamed carrots. I had only eaten my carrots and half my lasagna. After that I pushed my plate away again then looked at Castiel to see him looking a little less worried now.

After everyone finished Dean and Gabrieal did dishes as Castiel, Sam, and I put the kids in bed. My room is on the second floor where all the kid rooms are. It goes from mine, my kids rooms, bathroom, Sams kids rooms, another bathroom, and Castiels kids rooms. There are also a lot more rooms and bathrooms on this floor. The other adults rooms are on the third floor.

Once I tucked Alexander and Alexandria in I went to my room and got ready for bed. I keep thinking about my mates, two years ago I went back to beacon hills but the pack had attacked me and locked me up and taken my kids. Dean broke me and my babies out and I haven't connected them since.

The next morning I woke up to Dean shaking me and screaming about Castiel giving birth. Getting up I rushed up stairs to see Castiel laying naked on his hands and knees with his wings out and spread as he cried. Running to him I helped him deliver a beautiful little girl who has small silver wings. I washed and put a diaper on her before wrapping her in a light purple baby cover.

Smiling I hand her to Dean as I clean Castiel up. "Stilies somethings wrong," Castiel whined shaking. "It's probably the after birth coming, push and I will check."

Spreading his cheeks I watch as he pushed and pushed. After a few minutes I saw another baby! "Castiel keep pushing! Don't stop!" I ordered trying to help the best I can.

After a few minutes the other baby was out and the after birth came out as well. I hurried to clean this baby, it was a baby boy who doesn't have wings. It's the first time one of Castiels babies haven't had wings. This one is having trouble breathing. Once he was clean I got him ready and gave him to Castiel who is now laying on his back looking drained. "Leave him on your chest so your heart beat can help him breathe. Did you guys have sex in the last four months?" I asked and Castiel nodded.

"So that night..we made him even though I was already pregnant? Will he live?" Castiel asked looking up at me terrified. "Just relax, he needs you." I say setting by him.