Ch 2

Stilies POV

After a few weeks the little baby boy got better. Castiel named the baby boy Angelus and the baby girl Angelica. They both have Deans green eyes, and Castiels black hair. Angelus wings grew in last night and they are silver like Angelica's.

Right now I'm back at work with Dean inspecting a murder scene in town. Fuck it's obviously a werewolf attack. God I hope it's not who I think did this... Oh god.

"The victim isn't human," Dean whispered pointing out its teeth. It's a werewolf! No no no no! "Do you think..that they're here?" I asked as I felt someone watching me.

Dean handed me a sheet of paper, 'We need to leave, Stilies don't leave my side and no eye contact. We're being watched.' At that I stiffened and followed Dean to his car keeping my eyes on the ground. Once in I looked up and saw Jackson staring at me.

I looked away and Dean sped off while calling Castiel and the others and telling them to pack up and leave town. When he hung up we arrived at the station and went in and started packing up our stuff from the desks.

"Hey boys, what are you doing?" Our boss, Mrs. Amber Tanner, asked as we finished packing and wiping all evidence of us. "We have to leave, Stilies is in danger. Remember the ex boyfriends of his we talked about? They are chasing after him again." Dean whispered since she is a hunter and knows all about my situation.

"Go to Bobby's place, I'll call to let him know."
"The others already called and are on their way there, once things calm down we'll all come back." Dean stated before we left out.
-------------------------------

Once we arrived at Bobbies place we had to hurry in.

"Daddy, Daddy, we saw a bad guy today at school. He said he wanted to hurt you," Alexandria cried running up to me with Alexander following quietly behind his sister looking worried as well. "Was it daddy Peter or daddy Jackson?" I asked since they both remember them from when we visited and they locked me up.

"Both where there mommy. But Peter was the only one being mean, Jackson was nice and kept getting mad at Peter." Alexander said standing by me. Alexandria nodded yes frantically agreeing with her brother. "Jackson said sorry a lot."

"What now?" Dean asked as my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered it as a dizzy wave washed over me. "I'm sorry Stilies, please come back home to us. Peter won't hurt you or the children," Jackson pleaded over the phone.

"Last time I trusted you guys you all took away my children and locked me up since I refused the bite." I snapped at Jackson hearing him whimper and another voice growl. "I don't trust Peter anymore, I still have a little trust for you but that's it. If you want to see your babies then come, but don't bring Peter." I said before hanging up on him.

Ever since my powers disappeared I haven't felt the mate tug between Petter and I. Jackson still makes me feel a connection but that's it.