Chapter 23: Moved on !!!!! <3

Mari's pov

Where is he taking me? What do he think his doing?Don't tell me he will take me out on a date. I hate him even more now let me correct my statement I don't hate him, I hate his GIRLFRIEND not because I'm jealous , it's because she is so bratty and mean ,she doesn't care about others what she only cares about is her self, her mean girl self or should I say 'CRAZY GIRLFRIEND SELF'.

"We're almost there"Sohinki excitedly said while driving his car to a place I don't know about , which I don't care about and always will be set aside but what do I feel this is going to be awesome and a half of me saying 'Jump out of the Car FAST'and' NEVER COME BACK'.

"Sohinki can you turn on the radio "I said trying to break the tension in me , Yes only me because Sohinki is smiling and smirking all around the place and it makes me so uncomfortable and making me believe that something is really gonna happen that is gonna change my whole life .Sohinki turned on the radio and at first it was a good song that was playing and suddenly the DJ talked about love and how other people are brokenhearted or something like that and specifically says'For all the people who is missing someone he/she loves' .

Sohinki probably saw my facial expression while the DJ is talking because he ask me " Oh Sorry , Do you want me to turn off the radio?"he asks me with a worried facial expression across his face. I don't want to turn off the radio YET cause I think this is going to be interesting to hear.

"No it's okay and I think they will play an amazing music"I replied bravely and politely while not looking at him and just staring at the clouds in the window, thinking about his face when he saw me and Flitz alone outside his fist says his mad ,his eyes says his hurt while lastly his lips says his fine , I don't know what to think anymore and like I said I will start to be more mature and strong for MYSELF.

"And oh by the way , I texted Ian and Anthony they said,we are not really doing anything important today so it's okay if I take you out"he said without any hesitation and this is truly the Sohinki that I met and be best friends with but wait did he just said take me out if i'm right that means date right? so we are going out on a date but don't worry it's just hanging out AND NOTHING ELSE.

"And it's not a date" He says laughing did he just read my mind , Is he a mind reader or something.

"So everyone I know everyone knew this song , for someone who misses someone that he/she love"The DJ says loudly that even if it's in low volume it's gonna sound like it's practically in high volume and JUST THEN IT PLAYED THE SONG I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING NOT SO LONG AGO.

Perfect two.

You can be the peanut butter ....."to my jelly"Sohinki sang which is weird

How I missed this song but due to being scared that I might cry I avoided this song so bad.

So I jammed in .

"You can be the butterflies- "Sohinki cut me off"I feel in my belly"he sang and I think he was going to let me sang alone this time.

(PLAY THE MUSIC UP THERE , FOR FULL EXPERIENCE)

That's like a concert but in a car but still it's great that I can finally sing that song , SO I DO THINK I REALLY MOVED ON WITH MY LOVE FOR SOHINKI.

"Are we there yet?"I ask him repeatedly while surfing at my phone,come to think of it why am I even here at the first place. *ARGHHH*I wonder what is in Sohinki's cute mi-- NOOOOOO!!!!what am I thinking your'e over him Mari remember that every minute and hour of the day. Remember all the times that he hurt you for doing just one thing ,falling in love with him to late.

"Patience ma'am"Now there he goes again with that butler voice .

"Where we are even going ?"I ask him waiting for a acceptable reply but all I heard is this creepy and charming answer.

"You'll see and if you do it will make you smile "He said already making me smile . To be honest I really missed this kind of Sohinki full of smile , surprises and love to everyone he cares about but I don't know about his girlfriend after I walked out in the office I mean even if she's bratty and all , I still wish she's fine.

"So Sohinki what happened after I walked out?"I ask making a deafening silence and making the air kinda awkweird , he frowned and looks like he doesn't want to tell me the truth ,he let out a huge sigh and let out a fake smile hiding those upset and disappointment look on his face but I still can feel and see through that smile that he can't hide and I know he really loves her.

That last one was tough to say...........

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it"I said comforting him and that made him smile a real smile that made me smile .

"No, It's okay ,it's time to open up "He said and I feel honored that he will open up to me about a problem of his specially when it comes to his love life , maybe just maybe I can finally know how they become a thing ,I mean they have a ship name and they're friends but I never saw them as best friends or BF and GF.

"We actually fought about you and lasercorn and I don't know she just don't like you , I don't know if she's jealous or anything else"He said and it's quite sad that I'm the reason why they fought and one more thing I have to know why she hates me , I didn't do anything wrong to her.

And he ask it .

The question .

I can't answer.

.

"Mari do you still love me"

#######

What do you guys think?VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME