Chapter 24: Love right where we are !!!<3

Sohinki's pov
I'm so stupid where does that question even came from ,*Ughhh* now look what I did for just popping that question.I don't like her so why would I ask that ,Her face is red and eyes wide like I've never seen before.

"Ummm"She nervously replies ,what would be the answer sure it will be 'NO I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE'

"Look Matt I--"My phone just vibrated and ringed and that cuts Mari off and WAIT? What did I just heard she called me Matt ,my first name.

No one has ever called me my first name ,except my childhood friends and family but co-workers nahh!!.So it means she's serious.

"Oh sorry"I said picking up the phone up to my ears , I saw the caller ID it was Courtney and I answered it and all I could hear is sobbing and tears falling down at ,a desk?maybe.

(A/N C for Courtney and S for Sohinki)

C:Babe I'm sorry ,I didn't mean to
S:Babe it's alright and -
C:Babe It's not fine
S:It's not me you should apologize to Mari and Lasercorn
C:Okay I will but only for you ,for us
S:Okay but make sure it's from the heart ,okay?
C: Alright bye babe
(Someone:Hey Babe get your clothes off the floor )
S:Hey wh-
C:bye
End call

OMG ,I just realized I turned on the speaker when me and Courtney are having a conversation that means Mari must've heard it.

But we arrived at our destination safe and sound ..I now have to banned those words from my dictionary ,just kidding I love those words.

"Oh look , we are here at our destination"I said hoping to change the topic before I answered my phone . She just looked at me , a look that has an awkward vibe in it and I don't like it a bit.

"Matt about that q-, Wait ....WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE IN YOUR APARTMENT?"She said ,she's not thinking what I think she's thinking right now , she is .But after she just yelled at me she let out a confused look her face and I think she's trying to understand what's happening right now.

"First of all , don't yell at me and second don't think anything dirty"I said looking directly to her and she gets it already . You know what if gaming and youtube fails ,I'm gonna be a teacher.

"Oh sorry, I didn-"I cut her off by unlocking the door and opening it.

"Since when did your apartment get so clean and organize ?"She asks with a big smile on her face , how I missed that smile , the smile I ca-,what am I even thinking I need to focus on my girl and my bestfriend right now.