Chapter 25:MARHINKI VS FLITZARI VS WESARI

Anthony's pov

"Wait what about Flitz?"Wes suddenly asked making everyone quiet and stop rejoicing .

"Where's Flitz"Joven asked,e everyone is clueless on where Flitz went.

"I'll find him in the meantime you guys think an idea for the next gamebang"I said walking straight out towards the door.I find myself walking pass by the balcony until my eye caught a tall man standing in the balcony.

"Never thought I will find you here"I said behind him ,I guess it startled him because he turned around to check who I was.

"Hey Man I know you have feelings for Mari and I'm sorry for what Lasercorn did and for all of us"I apologize and that cause a smile on his face.Why does everything have to be complicated ,All of them got under Mari's spell,Now there's Sohinki and Flitz.I can't be under it.

"It's okay,Mari is free to choose "He said looking right toward the buildings and cars passing by.I patted his back.I really feel sorry for Flitz.

"I promise we will support you maybe except Lasercorn "We laughed and walk ourselves back to the gamebang room where everyone is quiet ,that's odd usually everyone is making fun of Joven.

"Hey guys look what I found"Ian said showing us his phone and smiling like a little 5 year old.

"It's Wes and Mari,Mes?,Wesari?"I said looking for an answer,staring down at the picture.

"Yeah well they look cuter than Marhinki"Ian said ,Lasercorn's eyes narrowed and his jaw dropped.

"What?,Are you serious?they look like a MES"Lasercorn yelled at Ian ,yup there's a pun intended ,This is not looking good.Lasercorn and Ian never fights.

"Oooohhhh"Joven whispered 

"Well maybe Wesari is only for people that is not a serial killer"Ian yelled back at Lasercorn.So much for Iancorn.

They glared at each other and Wes,ME,Flitz,Joven are like watching a wrestling match.

"Ok enough guys ,it's getting pretty late"I said breaking the tension between them.

"Choose."they both said glaring at me ,This is a bad idea.

"Flitzari?"i said looking into Flitz and that makes them even more mad ,UGHHH shipping problems.

We all went in seperate ways and ignored each other mostly Ian and Lasercorn but you can say  'us'.

I wonder what happened to Mari and Sohinki.

Mari's pov

UGHHH The universe is against me ,Really?Rain and THUNDER and LIGHTNING ,what's the deal?

"uhmm...Sohin"I said out of the blue trying to get his attention.

"I know,I'm sleeping on the couch and you here"He said pointing to the bed between us,OH God this is so embarrassing ,this is much harder than I thought.

"No it's okay I'm gonna sleep on the couch and you in your bed"I responded pointing to the bed between us,it's really getting kinda awkward.

"No I insist"He said calmly ,Now look were fighting .

"No this is your apartment and bed"I said proving my point to him.

"So this what were gonna do,head mine,tails yours"He said.

"Deal"I said confidently.

"HA,Would you look at that it's mine the couch is mine"He said like psycho ,I think  I need to call the mental hospital.

"Well you got all you need in the bed "he said walking towards the living room ,Why is he being so nice?I know I know I sad I want him back but now I feel weird and I don't know what this is,Maybe I just need some sleep.

zzzzzzZZZZZZ..........

*BOOOGGGSSHHH*The sound of thunder and struck of lightning takes over

I immediately wake up and realize the power just went out ,now what?UGHHHHH so much for a good night sleep.And did I mention I'm really afraid of the dark,just the thought of monsters and horrow movie combine is so terrifying.I can't do anything but cry.

The door gently swung open ,making a creaking sound ,a shadowy figure appeared in front of me and hugged me?

"Sohin can you sleep beside me ,I'm*sob*scared"I said gripping his hand I know it hurts but he just smiled at me  and lay down beside me and I slept comfortably.

~~~~'''

Are you guys a #Marhinki,Flitzari or Wesari?

Comment it down

Vote and follow me